Sign in to follow this  
filtor1

As usual, thanks Jacob! SAZ3000D

Looks sweet!

Money well spent :)

Plans for it?

Putting it on a pair of AA Havoc 12"s in a 5.33cf gross enclosure with dual 4" Precision Port aero ports and tuned to 32 Hz. This is replacing my 2-12" Fi Q's in a similar enclosure with a SAZ1500D. :D I may add a second run of 0gauge to the back battery. Big-3 is done in 0gauge too. D34/78 under the hood already and a D31A (was in when I was using the SAZ1500D) will be in the trunk. If money permits, I may add a second D31A, but I don't know if it will be necessary. The only thing I will be doing in the near future is upgrading the alternator. I want to test out this electrical and see if it is sufficient first.

The rest of the system consists of a Pioneer 880 and a Kicker ZX850.4 actively running a set of Rainbow Powerline CS's for my front stage. No rears. As you can see from my choices in amps, I like to have a lot of headroom. :D

There is somewhere in the range of 260-300sq ft of deadener too. A combination of Stinger Extreme RoadKill and Rammat BXT90.

This time the subs and port will be forward facing and sealed from the trunk. The TDX's before, and the Q's ripped it up so I want to try and eliminate that and all the associated rattles. I am also hoping to gain some output as well by taking the trunk out of the equation. We shall see if the power and new box and position of the box does the trick. :D

Money well spent :)

Plans for it?

Putting it on a pair of AA Havoc 12"s in a 5.33cf gross enclosure with dual 4" Precision Port aero ports and tuned to 32 Hz. This is replacing my 2-12" Fi Q's in a similar enclosure with a SAZ1500D. :D I may add a second run of 0gauge to the back battery. Big-3 is done in 0gauge too. D34/78 under the hood already and a D31A (was in when I was using the SAZ1500D) will be in the trunk. If money permits, I may add a second D31A, but I don't know if it will be necessary. The only thing I will be doing in the near future is upgrading the alternator. I want to test out this electrical and see if it is sufficient first.

The rest of the system consists of a Pioneer 880 and a Kicker ZX850.4 actively running a set of Rainbow Powerline CS's for my front stage. No rears. As you can see from my choices in amps, I like to have a lot of headroom. :D

There is somewhere in the range of 260-300sq ft of deadener too. A combination of Stinger Extreme RoadKill and Rammat BXT90.

This time the subs and port will be forward facing and sealed from the trunk. The TDX's before, and the Q's ripped it up so I want to try and eliminate that and all the associated rattles. I am also hoping to gain some output as well by taking the trunk out of the equation. We shall see if the power and new box and position of the box does the trick. :D

I remember that know, i posted on your thread. sounds like a great setup.

Good luck with it, promise pictures when done ;)

I remember that know, i posted on your thread. sounds like a great setup.

Good luck with it, promise pictures when done ;)

There will be plenty of pics. I promise. :D

Sign in to follow this