Derrick824

Sundown Audio's Results

Good job SunDown! Wish I could be there... :(

We'll be having a few events up in NC this year. Keep an eye out on www.competitiononly.com for updates or you can always track what's going on locally in the Carolinas over on www.teamolskool.com forums. Our next event is in Columbia, SC on February 7th.

We'll be having a few events up in NC this year. Keep an eye out on www.competitiononly.com for updates or you can always track what's going on locally in the Carolinas over on www.teamolskool.com forums. Our next event is in Columbia, SC on February 7th.

lol^ I know Todd, DJ and rich (you know the 4ft. little boy lol ) and some other's. My new system is not finish yet, Thats why I could not be there. :(

Eagle....Eagle....Eagle...........I see you are with Team Sundown :clap: Dayuummmm........Another one I got loud,that jumped ship.You do remember how I get down .....right? See you in the lanes !!!!!!

Good job Jacob! Woot woot!

I was having issues so only one 3000D was used in the Jeep.

With two it would have been at least 155.0 dB :)

Going to do a full re-wire to work out any issues and then put four amps on there...

How many batteries did you have ? :)

Eagle....Eagle....Eagle...........I see you are with Team Sundown :clap: Dayuummmm........Another one I got loud,that jumped ship.You do remember how I get down .....right? See you in the lanes !!!!!!

Mr. Steve whats up. I'm going to try bass racing this year. Maybe it wont be so bad.Because you know I like to bump all day long! :bigclap: Thats right, you got me loud! I haven't forgot you buddy.

Good job Jacob! Woot woot!

I was having issues so only one 3000D was used in the Jeep.

With two it would have been at least 155.0 dB :)

Going to do a full re-wire to work out any issues and then put four amps on there...

How many batteries did you have ? :)

Six Powermaster D1000s.

Why aren't those subs in the CRX facing up with ports toward the back? I bet it would net larger numbers if he remade the box(es).

I believe this is considered the "new crx" style box. People have seen improvement of scores over the standard crx style(sub up/port back) with this type of enclosure.

ALOHA FROM HAWAII,

SKY

Why aren't those subs in the CRX facing up with ports toward the back? I bet it would net larger numbers if he remade the box(es).
I believe this is considered the "new crx" style box. People have seen improvement of scores over the standard crx style(sub up/port back) with this type of enclosure.

ALOHA FROM HAWAII,

SKY

A lot of CRX's are now running tubes from what I have seen. I am seeing some terrific #'s with the tubes. Still have some new sub up port back boxes to test, but these tubes are awesome so far.

Subs up, ports back in CRXs is a thing of the past.

Subs up, ports back in CRXs is a thing of the past.

lol. Hell yeah.

Hell I've seen CRX with sub foward port back than I've seen them with a "crx style". Go figure.

I'm up to something :)

lol, why doesn't that surprise me? i guess i'd be more shocked if you said you were taking a vacation! :captain:

Edited by caligreen

DSC00055.JPG

I'm up to something :)

Should have testing tomorrow!

Jacob...let's see how good I am. I am going to give you a new dash score of 157.4db

That is about what I'm going for Steve - so lets hope we are both good guessers! :) :)

Also want to take pics and learn your secrets!!!!!

He uses special deebeezzz dust. It's in all Sundown equipment but his personal stuff gets an extra healthy dose of it. He can custom build any Sundown product with more for an extra fee.

Also want to take pics and learn your secrets!!!!!

He uses special deebeezzz dust. It's in all Sundown equipment but his personal stuff gets an extra healthy dose of it. He can custom build any Sundown product with more for an extra fee.

well after my test this week with my stock Nightshades, I don't know what I would do with some of that db dust.

I might just wet myself :wacky:

well after my test this week with my stock Nightshades, I don't know what I would do with some of that db dust.

I might just wet myself :wacky:

You must have strapped your amps down to 0.25ohms? I guess I'll see what it does at the comp Saturday.