Sign in to follow this  
bonesninja

looking for new subs

hi guys. looking for pair of 12" subs that fit the following criteria. must be able to take 1200 rms daily--must be brand new--must be dual 2 ohm--and finally must be able to fit in a ported box 4.5 cf or less after displacement.

I am sure once SI releases their new subs they will fit what you are looking for.

the new D2 should fill that void just fine

I wonder how things are going. I wonder where Clarke is at too.

The guy is immersed in World of Warcraft...no word of a lie...hardly replies to my IMs anymore... :\

I was in SLO thursday night then again friday night, but I never see him on AIM or anywhere so no chance in hell to meet up. Downtown SLO was poppin' even though it was raining thursday night, but I didn't see any aluminum wangs so Clarke must have been somewhere else LOL.

MOFO-12 from Power Acoustik.

Supajugg, anymore posts like the one you tried above (for those of you wondering, I deleted all text after the one sentance that is currently viewabe) will be promptly deleted. Other manufacturers/retailers are not allowed to sit by and hijack posts made here.

Supajugg, anymore posts like the one you tried above (for those of you wondering, I deleted all text after the one sentance that is currently viewabe) will be promptly deleted.  Other manufacturers/retailers are not allowed to sit by and hijack posts made here.

you damn right

Supajugg, anymore posts like the one you tried above (for those of you wondering, I deleted all text after the one sentance that is currently viewabe) will be promptly deleted.  Other manufacturers/retailers are not allowed to sit by and hijack posts made here.

YOu should have left it. Anyone looking at a Magnum, er, D2 clearly has more intelligence than to acquire a MOFO. :D

As far as Clarke is concerned, you won't be able to get ahold of that fool unless you call him. Always works for me. Besides, he's having some troubles with his sexuality as of late. Keeps to himself for the most part. :greddy2: