bassahaulic

Drew Jones's Team Sundown Build

Well I finally started driving the truck, water pump needs to be replaced. I am doing that on Thursday night, but it is drivable till then at least. lol

And I am soon to have a new SAX-100.4 =)

I need to change the subject thing. It's not DD subs anymore lol

I just don't know how. I fails.

Where it says I am going to be running 4 DD 2515"s

I know how to change the avatar lol

which i just did lol

Edited by bassahaulic

Some updates.........

Got my SAX-100.4 installed, got some Pioneer Premier REV 6x9"s today, took off muffler today, made my back 3 windows BLACK, 5% on my front 2, and a 10" 5% strip on front windshield.

l_b1b9c1b0b96b445a80c9d8e678f14991.jpg

l_fd352c7d59194b1fab4225ad8e9ea644.jpg

l_4e842fc84fc74324a61be07c0c7ec99f.jpg

l_83e4ea69963b48a6a014255a418fdb91.jpg

l_697d7acb82c64fad8dfa209380ae5a8b.jpg

l_37b3f9e369164e3f9c04aac5c405e1ad.jpg

Side.jpg

Your gonna put 18's in that! Not 15's

I think my buddy Alan Hall talked me back into 18"s. :drink40:

I think my buddy Alan Hall talked me back into 18"s. :drink40:

Good :)

WoW!!

That's going to scramble your brains inside there!! :slayer:

good luck with the 18's in there bro...ive got an 01 same truck tho. believe me i had 2 BTL 18's and that truck is not made for such large woofs. to me bass is always more important than comfort but i have to sit soooooo close just to squeeze 13 cubes in there. plus old dodges and powerful bass do not mix..truck will fall apart literally. my doors sag awfully and i only had them for 4 months, dash is gone, windshield leaks when rains, back windows replaced and still leaks, door moldings dont stay on either, roof is absolute tin can man, 5 layers of extreme still loud as fudge like thunder...and my truck was tits before this. go with 15's. sounded way better, more comfortable, and can add more speaks to balance out the woofs. been there done that, just tryin to save u the hassle and money of goin aww fudge a lil bit down the road. plus, good luck finding a HO ALT for that thing, mine was 300a from irraggi and chit was 700 shipped. 15's sounded real niiice in there, just my 2 cents from a fellow dodgian

good luck with the 18's in there bro...ive got an 01 same truck tho. believe me i had 2 BTL 18's and that truck is not made for such large woofs. to me bass is always more important than comfort but i have to sit soooooo close just to squeeze 13 cubes in there. plus old dodges and powerful bass do not mix..truck will fall apart literally. my doors sag awfully and i only had them for 4 months, dash is gone, windshield leaks when rains, back windows replaced and still leaks, door moldings dont stay on either, roof is absolute tin can man, 5 layers of extreme still loud as fudge like thunder...and my truck was tits before this. go with 15's. sounded way better, more comfortable, and can add more speaks to balance out the woofs. been there done that, just tryin to save u the hassle and money of goin aww fudge a lil bit down the road. plus, good luck finding a HO ALT for that thing, mine was 300a from irraggi and chit was 700 shipped. 15's sounded real niiice in there, just my 2 cents from a fellow dodgian

I have had 2 15"s in a 1997 Dodge Ram 1500 ext cab, same truck just a year newer with the 5.2. They didn't sound bad, I just needed more power! I will probably do the 15"s, everyone is saying 15"s........ even my dad and GF.

Both dashes I have had were HORRIBLE...... :angry22:

15"s

SEE!!!! Lol :bigclap:

what 15's did u have? and what were the specs on box/ amp setup

Had 2 08 L7 15"s in a 12^3 box tuned to 40Hz. Had a Memphis 16PRD-1000.1 at .5 ohm daily.

The NS 15"s on 3k daily should do better..... :coolugh:

ya my BL 18's were in a 13^3 box slot tuned at 33hz 5 by 55 all across the bottom and it was low. sounded clean, just not enough room for 18's. id tune low rather than up at 40. ground pounders are so much badder than just puttin up numbers. the NS should be a mean setup. have fun with some buildings haha