F-150 Murphy

My system --:]

I love H.I.D. headlights and all...just feel bad for the poor little cars in front of you who are getting blinded.

My girlfriend says the same thing...

I love H.I.D. headlights and all...just feel bad for the poor little cars in front of you who are getting blinded.

HID's actually bother me much less than regular lights.

Its a great head unit. Best one from alpine yet ^_^. new pics with new subs later on.

I'd rather have a 9811, 9813, 9833, 9835, 9887 and many more. Definitely not the best yet.

Its a great head unit. Best one from alpine yet ^_^ . new pics with new subs later on.

I'd rather have a 9811, 9813, 9833, 9835, 9887 and many more. Definitely not the best yet.

Why would you rather have the 9835,9833,9811, or the 9813....... There the same Type of head with less capabilities...

Its a great head unit. Best one from alpine yet ^_^ . new pics with new subs later on.

Why would you rather have the 9835,9833,9811, or the 9813....... There the same Type of head with less capabilities...

If by less you mean more then okay. WAY more processing power. Alpine without bass engine pro isn't really worth buying IMHO.

That's interesting how do dimmer lights bother you more

I don't have an answer for that, they just do. People ask me that a lot, but they just seem easier on the eyes to me.

That's interesting how do dimmer lights bother you more

I don't have an answer for that, they just do. People ask me that a lot, but they just seem easier on the eyes to me.

uhh haha okay :wtf:

If by less you mean more then okay. WAY more processing power. Alpine without bass engine pro isn't really worth buying IMHO.

2x!! Im not really familiar with the 9886 but i seriously doubt it has more processing than the older alpines. Same maybe but not more. i have a 9813 that was in my last car and i loved it.

The new alpines look cheaper imo also

2x!! Im not really familiar with the 9886 but i seriously doubt it has more processing than the older alpines. Same maybe but not more. i have a 9813 that was in my last car and i loved it.

The new alpines look cheaper imo also

I was unable to find stats on processing power where is that info?

Scratch the 9811 off the list, it's only got bass engine plus.

Copy the link :

www.crutchfield.com/S-pVWt3Sused5/cgi-bin/ProdView.asp?I=500CDA9815

and replace the model number you want info on.

If it's does not have bass engine pro it's not worth decent money. IMO. If you are looking for usb, bluetooth, infrared (and any other conectivity options), go for the new models.

Scratch the 9811 off the list, it's only got bass engine plus.

Copy the link :

www.crutchfield.com/S-pVWt3Sused5/cgi-bin/ProdView.asp?I=500CDA9815

and replace the model number you want info on.

If it's does not have bass engine pro it's not worth decent money. IMO. If you are looking for usb, bluetooth, infrared (and any other conectivity options), go for the new models.

crap indeed, 9813 and 9815 are what I meant not the 11. Thanks Adrian.