Sign in to follow this  
DEVO1

which should i get bl or btl?

which i should get fi bl or btl ? i have 5 frad capicator and hifonic amp so it will ok running stock alt with btl for everyday bass not competition so hope hear everyone soon..

If you are looking for people's input you need to give us more information on equipment, goals, budget, etc.

ahh i wasnt sure which i want buy is fi bl or btl but i heard if u get btl u have to buy a alt and extra battery its true? - i have budget to get one 15 inch subwoofer either btl or bl

ahh amp im probably get for now is Hifonics BXi1208D was looking for 200 dollar amp under for now...

my box is current made custom 4cubft ported for FI subwoofers.

You're electrical is not dependent on the sub woofer you are running, but the current your amp will be drawing. If you haven't picked up an amp yet, I would advise you to spend more money on an amp, and a little less on the sub. If I were in your shoes, and based off of your assumed budget, I would pick up an SAE1000D and a 15" SSD with the BP power. I think you'll be more than satisfied with that, rather than the Hifonics. After you 'out grow' that, sell it and make a more serious purchase. (SAZ3000D + BTL?)

Start small if you're new to this stuff, don't get in over your head right away.

Edited by abxx

i used to have 1,200 watt 12 inch each sub with 4,000 watt amp.. im burned out with it.. so wanted 15 inch.. so u advise me that 15 inch ssa? SSA cost way more than fi

if i get like 3,000 watt amp with btl with 5frad amp so it will be fine with daily subwoofer thing?

i just got Hifonics BXi2008D Monoblock Class D Car Amplifier from friend of mine so it willbe ok with FI BTL 15? with 5frad cap and seprate battery?

Edited by DEVO1

ssd, its one of fi's woofers

i went from a 12" ssd with a hifonics bxi1206d to a 18" btl fully loaded and a sundown saz3000d

i'd do like abxx said, start small for now then decide from there on how you want to go. ditch the cap too, its useless.

I doubt you have 1200w subs and a 4000w amp. But since you refuse to give model numbers, what do I know.

Read what abxx posted again, He recommended the SSD. SSA subs are a different vendor and still not as expensive as Fi subs. There are 2 15" ICON's in the classifieds section for under $300.

Your capacitor isn't doing anything for you btw. If you get a REAL 3000w amplifier, you'll need alternator and wiring upgrades as well as additional batteries.

interesting.. i just got it for free... so its ok.. Hifonics BXi2008D Monoblock Class D Car Amplifier istead:) SSA? what difference between bl and SSA which of them pound harder??

capactor sucks? mean need spare battery? lol

im reviewing on ssa icon.. i only plan get 1 15inch not two... thats why i wasnt sure which fi or ssa now. lol

Edited by DEVO1

we still dont know what your goals are, the bl and ssd are very different subs

http://www.soundsolutionsaudio.com/forum/i...showtopic=13994

Maybe reading this will help you understand how to post to get the answers you need.

Sign in to follow this