B7L|BL4Z3R

my amp might be blown, please look

well do you think it will be less than 450 to replace all of them, and im pretty sure it was the power i had small electrical trying to start er up

It should be less but I never worked on RF and, like I said before, they have their own labeled parts (from what I have seen) so I can't even give you an estimate :(

You can give Larry Landis a call at 704-575-2134 Landis Technical.

This guy has been repairing RF amp for a long time, he might be able to help you.

It should be less but I never worked on RF and, like I said before, they have their own labeled parts (from what I have seen) so I can't even give you an estimate :(

Adrian why don't you fix it for him?

shipping alone would be high to have him fix it

i found a company that look really legit and they gave me an estimate for 160-180 wich it awesome compared to others thkas for everyones hlep

i found a company that look really legit and they gave me an estimate for 160-180 wich it awesome compared to others thkas for everyones hlep

Did you call Landis Tech?

umm no i email everyone do you think they would be able to do cheaper than 160-180

Give him a call he has been rebuilding RF amp since the early 90's and does nice work.

Adrian why don't you fix it for him?

Shipping both ways = ~$300 :(

Did you get the machine? Sometimes you will have to leave a message and Larry will get back to you. Just let him know what you have so that he can see if he has the board prints to do the repairs. He typically charges a flat rate baised on amp size.

where are you located adrain? and i jsut called again and left a message

Let me know how you make out.

Back in the day Larry rebuilt my power 650 and 300. Did a nice job and rebirthed them.

i thought it was blown when i got it but now i think it was my bad on trying it out on low power

what do you mean by that, do you mean did i hook it up to my sub and test it or do you mean did i know how much power it has and how well it would push my sub before i bought it?

Im saying if you bought the amp used form a guy locally?

Did you test it to see if it worked or did you just buy it?

If you didnt have your sub before you bought it then you shuda had the guy you bought it from show you it worked..

yeah well, i did not have him show me it worked which was my bad but there was no way he could he knows nothing about car audio and tows cars, so when i looked at it, it was already pulled out. everything was puled out two yellow tops all rockfrod wire another rockford amp and 2 15inch orion h2's

yeap i guess im going to learn stuff the hard way, but hell if it wasent for that i wouldnt know anythinga bout amp guts right now. im started to lear waht stuff is and waht exactly it does