Sign in to follow this  
Jacob86

SAE-1200D Remote & remote wire

Is it supposed to come with it or do you have to use your own? Just asking b/c i just got mine and there wasnt one.

Make sure you didn't throw it away - it comes in bubble wrap next to the amp carton. It doesn't fit well inside the cosmetic box so we pack it next to that inside the packing box.

Make sure you didn't throw it away - it comes in bubble wrap next to the amp carton. It doesn't fit well inside the cosmetic box so we pack it next to that inside the packing box.

***edit*** made a mistake. i was lookin in the wrong box hahahah my bad.. i apologize.

Edited by Doctor Q

Wow, do I need these?

I didn't even look inside the box when I took it out of the packaging...

I think I threw mine away if it wasn't in the box :(

Do we need them really?

im glad im not the only one...ill have to dig through my trash

Thanks for the quick response

I've had a few people throw them out... they are in the bubble wrap to the right of the cosmetic carton.

Has the remote, remote control wire, spare fuses, and mounting screws in a little bag.

I just went and looked, there was nothing in my 1200D box

When I looked in my 100.4D box there a a little thing that has a knob that has max/min and a power on it, also came with a cord

Is this what he's talking about or is this for my 100.4D?

When I looked in my 100.4D box there a a little thing that has a knob that has max/min and a power on it, also came with a cord

It's a universal knob so you can use if for your 1200d too.

Alright, I still can't believe I threw it away

I could of swore nothing was in that box when I threw it away, I mean the packaging box was the same size as the 1200D box, like 0.5 inches of room between the two when I opened it...

It's a universal knob so you can use if for your 1200d too.

Jacob has said in the past that the saz/sax knobs wont work on the new sae series remember he used a diffrent buildhouse

Indeed - the SAE-1200D knob is not compatible with the SAX and SAZ.

EVERY SAE-1200D shipped from our warehouse has the knob in the box next to the cosmetic carton :)

Indeed - the SAE-1200D knob is not compatible with the SAX and SAZ.

EVERY SAE-1200D shipped from our warehouse has the knob in the box next to the cosmetic carton :)

Are you sure about that? Cough... Kicker bass knob cough... lol Jacob you know what I'm talking about :)

I've had a few people throw them out... they are in the bubble wrap to the right of the cosmetic carton.

Has the remote, remote control wire, spare fuses, and mounting screws in a little bag.

I bought the 3000 and 100.4 and The onlyl things wrapped up in the bubble wrap were the remote and remote wire. Are you talking about mounting screws for the amp or for the remote?

I bought the 3000 and 100.4 and The onlyl things wrapped up in the bubble wrap were the remote and remote wire. Are you talking about mounting screws for the amp or for the remote?

Only the 1200D has the other accessories. The other models have just a remote and wire.

Sign in to follow this