bassahaulic

I LOVE my highs......

When you're ready for some highs, get at me. Ill steer you in the right direction. :)

horns belongs on trains and in disco's

When you're ready for some highs, get at me. Ill steer you in the right direction. :)

Won't be to much longer. I'm excited to get everything moving faster....... :wacky:

horns belongs on trains and in disco's

If you dont like them, just dont run them.

EZ PZ.

Trust me on this... 2 Eminence Delta 10s, a Hifonics ZXi6008 bridged on them, and 2 Selenium ST350 tweeters with 50-75rms each, and you would be set.

$388 for the 2 10s, 2 tweeters, and the Hifonics amp. Just find a tiny amp for the tweets for real cheap and you would be set for below $450. And you honestly wont believe how loud these will be. Sound pretty clean too.

In my van Ill be running the same ones. Ill have 8 Delta 10s, 8 Alpha 6s, and 16 ST350s. :)

Where the fack would i put those 10"s?

I'm looking though a Parts-Express catalog right now. I have 2 of them I just found.

Put them on top of the box like you had the 6x9s. Or maybe put them in the center console firing out and up at an angle towards you?

If you want some smaller speakers, just run a couple of these Selenium 6s. Since they are 8 ohm its easiest to run 8 speakers on a 2 channel, with each channel @ 2 ohms, or bridge 4 of them per amp and just run 2 amps. You dont need expensive amps for these... Super efficient. Get like a $120-150 2 channel, give anywhere from 50-100rms to each and you're set. The Seleniums are definately right there with the Eminence Alpha 6s IMO and are almost $11 cheaper per speaker.

http://www.parts-express.com/pe/pshowdetl....422&scqty=4

A cheaper tweeter to run besides the Selenium ST350 is the Eminence APT80. Give each one 40-50rms and you're good to go. These tweeters arent as nice and not as loud, but way shallower and are $10 cheaper per tweeter.

http://www.parts-express.com/pe/showdetl.c...tnumber=290-532

With 4 of each, you're below $450 for a killer setup, including all the amps and speakers you would need. If you didnt run anything but these 8 drivers you would still have awesome sound and tons of it.

If you can fit/afford the Deltas though... Go that route. Those are so rediculously loud you would have to hear them to even understand. Just be sure to give them some decent power, at least 200rms each. The more, the better.

Edited by galacticmonkey