Quentin Jarrell

Police showed up today

Found out today the 21's bang. My shop is in the middle of 140 acres. My prperty line is literarly one third of a mile 360 degrees around my shop. (By they way I am the only authorized Louisiana dealer for IA). But I guess someone was disturbed. I already had the back seats out of my crewmax tundra making molds for a fiberglass enclosure so I figured I would test out a 21. It is in a 10 cubic foot enclosure, 160 inches of port tuned to 34 hz, with 2000 watts on it. I have not metered it yet, was actually setting the mic when the cop drove up. But it is louder than a Kicker solox 18. And I am not bias because I am also an autthorized Kicker dealer as well. I will get some numbers and videos up this week as long as I don't get harrassed again.

Of Course The DP 21"s Bang Harder Than A Solo X, Kicker Sucks. :| (Biased Opinion)

I Actually Do Have A Plethora Of Kicker Subs That Are Older Than chit. xD

very nice. lets see some pis of that shop!

I wouldn't say the solox is garbage, the spec between them are close and I have installed many solox 18's but it is a good comparison between a $800 1500 watt woofer and a big name sub that will claims to handle 10000 watts on a burp, that costs twice as much

very nice. lets see some pis of that shop!

It's just a small 1500 foot shop but you can see some installs at my myspace:

www.myspace.com/audibelcustoms

here's a link to a video you can sorta see the shop and me as well at the end.

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseacti...ideoid=27297044

Also while you are there add me as a friend I always have a build posted

My shop might not be as fancy as some, but the only thing I do is custom work like the 42 inch motorized plasma in my advatar.

Edited by Audibel Customs

I think our dealer agreement needs a section that says we can't be responsible for tickets and property damage to cars! :)

I think our dealer agreement needs a section that says we can't be responsible for tickets and property damage to cars! :)

Gotcha covered it's in my work order contract. I manufacture abs enclosures that mount marine grade speakers under vehicles. Because they are designed to project music outside a vehicle, my lawyer insisted I incoprerated something to make sure my shop and product manufactures are not responsible for other people's ignorance. My last demo vehicle had 48 6.5 inch marines under it. At Nopi Nationals in 2004 people were coming up to my booth saying they could hear my truck from the parking lot outside the track.

Pic of the high's amps in the truck

ampsxrunner.jpg

Pic of the undercarriage on the driver side. It is hard to tell but that is a reflection of marine speakers in the mirror

underxrunner.jpg

hey man, you gunna swing thru scrapin this year? i want to park my yota under you.

The monte carlo is a customersbut I might have this out there if I make it this year

swampmonster.jpg

monstermotor.jpg

11 Members: phi, Audibel Customs, dkhage1, 94sundace, SilkySmoove, bigbirney420, XxedgarxX, Incriminator, Jayson, RidnClean, bigjon

lol. that is a nice install. great arch idea.

11 Members: phi, Audibel Customs, dkhage1, 94sundace, SilkySmoove, bigbirney420, XxedgarxX, Incriminator, Jayson, RidnClean, bigjon

It had 4 pairs of components inside, 16 tens in the bed, 4 bass amps, 10 highs amps, and 48 (yea forty-eight) 6.5 inch marine grade coaxials under it. I started it on september 1st and loaded it in the car hauler on the 11th to go to NOPI.

hey man, you gunna swing thru scrapin this year? i want to park my yota under you.

The monte carlo is a customersbut I might have this out there if I make it this year

swampmonster.jpg

monstermotor.jpg

bring it out man, that thing is killer!

It had 4 pairs of components inside, 16 tens in the bed, 4 bass amps, 10 highs amps, and 48 (yea forty-eight) 6.5 inch marine grade coaxials under it. I started it on september 1st and loaded it in the car hauler on the 11th to go to NOPI.

pics of the whole vehicle now. lol.

(By they way I am the only authorized Louisiana dealer for IA).

Actually I've been a Authorized dealer in Lafayette, LA since August '08 =D

(By they way I am the only authorized Louisiana dealer for IA).

Actually I've been a Authorized dealer in Lafayette, LA since August '08 =D

Need to talk to Nick get him to put you on their website.

.... anytime soon u will get your DP21 metered ? smiley_chain_gun_ani.gif

I have been swamped with a Mustang that has to be done this weekend, a chrysler was dropped off today getting a basic pop trunk install, and I have a 2007 M5 being dropped off tomorrow that's getting a custom install with some flatlines, audison, and focal equipment. But Tuesday is Mardi Gras so I will take a day off go to a parade and probally meter the 21 Tuesday evening.