Sign in to follow this  
Kickin Kia

Kickin Kia Finally Has converted to Sundown

Hello Guys and Gals. Well, I finally converted to Sundown. Thanks to Sundown Audio's trade in program, I traded my two American Bass VFL-100.1 amplifiers and got a Sundown SAZ3000D Amplifier. This thing is a beast of an amplifier. I still have two American Bass VFL Extreme DVC 2 ohm 12 Subwoofers that are taking a pounding from the 3000D. Everybody says that I need to upgrade to 15" Nightshades. I hope to do that one day soon. I will probably have to get my 12's reconed soon with stiffer spiders and a better voice coil. I still need to do some fine tuning to my amp so I dont blow my 12's to shreds. With the testing done so far, I did a 147.8 sealed on the dash with weak batteries and 151.3 in the kick. I hope to do better this Saturday at our local competition.

Those are some great numbers. Now...just wait until you get those Nightshades in there.

Good luck Danny.

Thanks a lot Derrick. I will have the batteries hopefully charged for the show on Saturday. I am hoping for big numbers.

Those are some great numbers. Now...just wait until you get those Nightshades in there.

Those Nightsades can't come fast enough for me. I know I will do well with them.

Nice scores..

Those scores were done on weak batteries. I can just imagine what they would be on fully charged batteries.

Welcome to the forum!

Thanks a lot Jacob. Also, thanks for an awesome product. Do I get a Sundown Audio T-shirt?

Edited by Kickin Kia

Welcome Danny ...

Thanks DJ. See you and everybody in the lanes soon.

Welcome to the forum!

Thanks a lot Jacob. Also, thanks for an awesome product. Do I get a Sundown Audio T-shirt?

Shoot me an e-mail about it.

Sign in to follow this