dblover

2 18 deathpeanlties

Pods look great! I ran vifas in my truck and loved them, I will probably use a set again for my next buildup.

Are you going active or passive?

Pods look great! I ran vifas in my truck and loved them, I will probably use a set again for my next buildup.

you has PM's

active. I really really love those tweets. Gonna order more for the back probably

here i installed them in the new pillar. still got work on it

DSCN4960.jpg

DSCN4961.jpg

system is in and almost finished. Tested it out today will all the gains down and not tuned. It is alot louder than the 4 15 but needs tuning

ill the DPs take 3k daily?

yah. They do but I don't bang on my system all the time( no point) they are fine the way i am running them

fudge I was hoping for you not to find this steve lol

the secret is out in co :P

you told me where to look tomek :Doh:

fudge I was hoping for you not to find this steve lol

the secret is out in co :P

you told me where to look tomek :Doh:

:squintfinger:

awesome! im considering running the exact same sub/amp combo, and will be getting D1's... have you noticed the amps getting hot any? did your coils read a little high or low? im afraid mine may read low and ill be strapping the amps at like .8 or so, running each amp at .4 :o

Edited by 01 S 10

awesome! im considering running the exact same sub/amp combo, and will be getting D1's... have you noticed the amps getting hot any? did your coils read a little high or low? im afraid mine may read low and ill be strapping the amps at like .8 or so, running each amp at .4 :o

nope they never get hot nor warm at .5. My coils supposibly are d1 but read 1.4ohm. Yes get some upgraded alt and battery bank for sure!!!

Edited by bigt

nope they never get hot nor warm at .5. My coils supposibly are d1 but read 1.4ohm. Yes get some upgraded alt and battery bank for sure!!!

ok sweet. i hope mine are about 1.4, thats exactly where i want them strapped at. i have a 200amp alt, redtop and 2 batcap 2000's, 2 more will be coming if i go with 2 saz3ks.

get that thing on the meter!

ok sweet. i hope mine are about 1.4, thats exactly where i want them strapped at. i have a 200amp alt, redtop and 2 batcap 2000's, 2 more will be coming if i go with 2 saz3ks.

get that thing on the meter!

yah. I would get 3 more if you wanna bass. It drops to 12.7 full tilt so its dropping. Need to finish the rest of my electrical finally

metered a 149 on music with voltage drop to 11.2 and gains( meter acted up so idk) all the way down which i will fix soon. With enough work i could get it possibly to a 151. I will work on my electrical and tune the amps. something happened due to me dropping to 12.5 only yesturday and today to 11.2 which wasn't to good. I still got alot of work to do to it so stay tuned

Edited by bigt