SLYTLYSCRAMBLED

OK... Here we go...

So, your doing a double baffle on the front?

Double on top... subs and port facing upward.

Well I meant the plane the subs will be on. Why did you decide on subs up and ports up?

Double on top... subs and port facing upward.

Well I meant the plane the subs will be on. Why did you decide on subs up and ports up?

Only way to fit them in there without losing back seats or building a wall...

Couldn't you do subs up/port back?

Couldn't you do subs up/port back?

Not enuff room... total 35" from back seat to hatch need at leats 34" You need at least 6" from port to hatch...

What specs do you have for the box? Internal dimensions? I know you said you had 40x36x20 initially, what size do you have now? W/ or w/o the double baffle?

I'd have to agree with you, you really don't have the accommodations to do anything other than subs up. Two 15's forward or back would be fine, but I wouldn't recommend two firing forward AND two back - you'd end up with some funky cancellations.

What specs do you have for the box? Internal dimensions? I know you said you had 40x36x20 initially, what size do you have now? W/ or w/o the double baffle?

I'd have to agree with you, you really don't have the accommodations to do anything other than subs up. Two 15's forward or back would be fine, but I wouldn't recommend two firing forward AND two back - you'd end up with some funky cancellations.

I.D. is 38.5 x 32.5 x 22 .. Had 38.5 x 34.5 x 22 but when I measured from middle of seat to back hatch, I lost a couple of inches!! :Doh: Measure twice(or 5 times LOL) cut (or build LMAO) once...

1st time bracing... Is this good???..... I put 1/4 round on bottom and glued like a madman to have a better seal... Making sure there is no leaks...

mrpdky.jpg

Also, should I put something to brace the bottom... Like this??? And another one across from that bracing??

2n07hpf.jpg

The more replies the merrier... I don't mind If ya say it looks weird or crazy... Like I said... This is my first braced box!! :stupid::fryingpan::hyper:

Got more pics.... Lil more adjustments also... Went to 32 hrtz

Besides a 5 gallon bucket...

2vt1wev.jpg

Screw holes filled with putty... Looks like it has the chicken pox!! LOL

w0pdsy.jpg

Now debating on carpet or vinyl, probably carpet... :bigclap:

Oh also waiting to get another amp... :Doh: