sundownz

Nightshade-X (NS-X) First Photos

wow every time i go to sundown section there always something new coming out! wow! when that other bad boy sub coming?

Later in the year - all of this stuff doesn't necessarily have an ETA :)

We are concentrating on keeping the current Nightshades in stock then new products will follow! The current models are getting very popular, we have been extremely busy building them!

wow every time i go to sundown section there always something new coming out! wow! when that other bad boy sub coming?

Later in the year - all of this stuff doesn't necessarily have an ETA :)

We are concentrating on keeping the current Nightshades in stock then new products will follow! The current models are getting very popular, we have been extremely busy building them!

thats awesome!

first the 3500, now this. Looks good. I'm waiting on that 3000rms 12 sub jacob....hint hint. ;)

Looking good. :)

first the 3500, now this. Looks good. I'm waiting on that 3000rms 12 sub jacob....hint hint. ;)

Monster... keep your pants on *laughs*

damn jacob workin hard i see. new sub like every two weeks lol. whats the line up now?

damn jacob workin hard i see. new sub like every two weeks lol. whats the line up now?

It is going to be a full line - many of the things posted are not out yet, just sharing what is to come :)

Should have much more motor force than the Nightshade - better for SPL scores.

Put a 12" basket on that and I will be glad to test yout theory :wacky:

Me too.

Jacob, how about some G-14 stuff? :X

What does this weigh i would love to try one on our powerwheels.

Those slugs look wider than the slugs on the Nightshade, am I correct in this?

OOOOO BAby! Been waiting for a hot minute for the pre emptive pics and launch of this line!

Jacob if you only do a limited set of 10's I want!! Could be just what I need to be the only 149.9 bassracer with a pr. of 10's out of a trunk! I have 2 Atomic 5k's to play with! :dance:

Oh Jake your killin' me...I can see me in the lanes with a single 12" on my 3KD in a HUGE enclosure doing some amazing numbers :)

those are some sexy subs right there!! i know they re going to be a grip!! I AM A start saving now!