billy2323

what's your opinion?

OK im going to buy some Fi sub's..im thinking abut getting 1 BTL 18" with P Chamfer, Cooling, HiXmCoil, Daily and I Heat Ring...or 2 SSD 18"s with FlatwindCoil and CopperCoil upgrad's...both combo's will be used up to spec like Rms watt's , Ported box cuft, Hz and so on...iv never heard these sub's in person so im not sheer whats better or i should say whats louder or hits harder...what ever you want yo call it...Thanks billy!!! :drink40:

Well BTL and SSD are like both at the opposite ends of the scale :S. And im sure you cant have both flatwind coil and copper.

Im a nooby but yeh BTL i'd say it can take more power alone than both SSD

OK im going to buy some Fi sub's..im thinking abut getting 1 BTL 18" with P Chamfer, Cooling, HiXmCoil, Daily and I Heat Ring...or 2 SSD 18"s with FlatwindCoil and CopperCoil upgrad's...both combo's will be used up to spec like Rms watt's , Ported box cuft, Hz and so on...iv never heard these sub's in person so im not sheer whats better or i should say whats louder or hits harder...what ever you want yo call it...Thanks billy!!! :drink40:

Asking this kind of questions; I would think two Bl;s would be better suited to your needs

Yea hes saying he will be puttin solid 2000watts rms into the sub(s) whether he got 1 BTL or 2 SSD's in that case both with the same rms 2 subs is better than one.

I would like to say get the two SSD's if you have the space as they would be well suited to a daily driver/groundpounder. However, it is hard to argue with the 5+db extra sensitivity that the BTL offers, that eclipses the 3db you would gain by doubling the cone area on the SSD's

I smell.......

n00b