Sign in to follow this  
tezin87

lv4xl10 vids

Here are a few vids of my lv4xl10 in 1.7@36 on a saz1500. My camera doesn't pick up hardly any of the flex but I've had a few people on the other forums ask me to make some vids so here they are. Don't pay any attention to that RCA wire running across my seat. The one that was in there broke and I had this one lying around so I threw it in there temporarily.

hey what the name of that song in the first video??

"u aint know" by sean paul of youngbloodz

wow, looks really loud for 1 10", a lot more flex than i imagined.

so far, what subs have you had in there? which ones did you like best

wow, looks really loud for 1 10", a lot more flex than i imagined.

so far, what subs have you had in there? which ones did you like best

It's pretty impressive for a single 10'', especially on the lows. I'm not sure what frequencies are on those songs from the vids but the xl kills the lower notes in rap. My dashboard vibrates, the weather guards on my windows flex like hell, the passenger seat moves quite a bit by the headrest and so do my mirrors but my camera is a piece of crap and doesn't pick any of it up. I've had a 10'' BL in 1.6@35 on 1000w, 12'' Nightshade in 1.5@36 on 1000w, pair of 10'' Icons sealed with 500w each, and the 10'' xl in 1.7@36 on 1500w. The Icons sounded the best hands down, the BL sounded pretty darn good imo and the xl is a little below that. The xl is the leaps and bounds louder than any of the other setups on the lows. I didn't give the Nightshade much of a chance because it took up too much room behind my seat. This box is a little too big too so I'm going to put together a 1.25@38 with a single 4'' aero firing towards the drivers side when I get a chance.

did you test it in a smaller box by chance? i not sure what the recommended volume is, but i find 1.7 is kinda on the large side..

Very nice. Im obsessed with getting loud in small spaces since i got my regular cab. Seems that sucker does the trick.

did you test it in a smaller box by chance? i not sure what the recommended volume is, but i find 1.7 is kinda on the large side..

You're right, 1.7 is pretty large for a single 10''. I'll be building a smaller box, about 1.25, when I go home for spring break. It might take a while though as I'm getting my wisdom teeth removed next monday :angry2:

Very nice. Im obsessed with getting loud in small spaces since i got my regular cab. Seems that sucker does the trick.

It does get pretty loud for what it is but I know it can be even louder. What do you have in your truck?

It does get pretty loud for what it is but I know it can be even louder. What do you have in your truck?

Sdc2.5 10. Adding another later. Nice sub in my opinion. Too bad i cant fit my 18 bl in there.

Sdc2.5 10. Adding another later. Nice sub in my opinion. Too bad i cant fit my 18 bl in there.

What truck do you have? A pair of 10s ported off some good power would be what I would put in a reg cab truck if I had the space. It isn't easy to fit 2.5-3cubes, two amps, and a spare battery in a reg cab truck though....unless you have a ram or something similar.

What truck do you have? A pair of 10s ported off some good power would be what I would put in a reg cab truck if I had the space. It isn't easy to fit 2.5-3cubes, two amps, and a spare battery in a reg cab truck though....unless you have a ram or something similar.

Going for 2.4 cubes tuned 38-40hz with batts and amps in toolbox in a gmc sonoma(s10).

That should be pretty sweet. Looking forward to a build log!

Just gotta get my other 10. Trying to keep a good chunk of change around for whenever i got to court.

Edited by Bobaflob

I put the new box in the other day and I'm liking it so far, 1.5@40 with a side firing 4'' aero. I met up with a ca.com member and metered it today...142.2 in the passenger kick with the driver's door open on music...reg cab trucks and sealed on the dash don't go well together haha.

That lil 10 is doin some work! nice vids man :)

You're right, 1.7 is pretty large for a single 10''. I'll be building a smaller box, about 1.25, when I go home for spring break. It might take a while though as I'm getting my wisdom teeth removed next monday :angry2:

Why do you want to go smaller?