Sign in to follow this  
chad.SQ

downloading HD movies online

does anyone know of any website that allows people to buy and download HD movies?

yeah i already saw that place.. they aren't consistent with 1080p movies. am i being too picky or are they being too lazy

Netflix.

x2

doesn't netflix only let you rent movies?

So rent and rip them, or rent and copy them

.... buy and download HD movies?

smiley_lol.gif -------------------------> pirate1.gif

.... buy and download HD movies?

smiley_lol.gif -------------------------> pirate1.gif

really...

you actually go out of your way to make fun of people who live an honest life?

that's too bad

6 Copyrights

6.1 All materials presented on this site are available for the distribution over the Internet in accordance with the license of the Russian Organization for multimedia and Digital Systems (ROMS) and intended for personal use only. Further distribution, resale or broadcasting is strictly prohibited.

6.2 The Site remunerates the fees for every downloaded File in accordance with the license agreement.

6.3 All trade marks, trade names, company names, slogans, logos, and any other copyright items, which can be seen on the Site pages in various contexts, are the property of their respective owners. You have no right to copy, distribute or use them without written permission from the owners.

6.4 The Client has no right to download any Files from the Site if this violates the law of his country.

6.5 The Site Administration can not control actions of each Client therefore the Client is responsible for any illegitimate use of the Site's materials or/and Services.

Guess what... that link posted above is illegal to actively use if you are located in the United States or are bound by the laws set forth there.

The licensing agreement for the link posted above which directs to ZML makes it legal in RUSSIA so if you are from there currently, then you are fine... otherwise this is teh same as posting links to illegal activity and can get people into a lot of trouble.

My best advice:

Get a membership to http://www.Warez-BB.org It's free. :)

There, you can download any movie/game/program/music you want to. Most songs downloaded were are at the least 256kb/s & mostly 320. All of my movies were 1080p IF AVAILABLE. Any movie that has released Blu-Ray, should be on there.

The downsides:

Most things posted are hosted on a hosting site called: RapidShare (http://www.rapidshare.com). To download form this site, it costs money. My and my brother split $30 a month to use the site. This gives us a 200gb limit per month in which leftover bandwidth carries over to the next month.

And, of course **It's illegal** lol But, that's no big deal.

Edited by kram3r

Leaving your identity, my opinion and the rest of curious minds pondering aside, the main reason why someone like me would post such a warning is to prevent the site in which is hosting such information that is now public to remain active before they are possibly contacted for freely hosting illegal information without a means to terminate such activity.

It will eventually get posted, it is here, it has before, most forums do eventually.

The more you spread "underground" information publicly, the worse it is for everybody.

Leaving your identity, my opinion and the rest of curious minds pondering aside, the main reason why someone like me would post such a warning is to prevent the site in which is hosting such information that is now public to remain active before they are possibly contacted for freely hosting illegal information without a means to terminate such activity.

It will eventually get posted, it is here, it has before, most forums do eventually.

The more you spread "underground" information publicly, the worse it is for everybody.

eh, what I posted is by no means "underground." It is the most widely used warez site besides torrents. It has been up a couple years and it's still running strong. The only time I remember it being down is so they could enlarge their servers for the masses of people trying to use their site.

i cant stand hosting websites!!!!!! theres few scene groups that release HD quality movies, you will have to wait after the screeners, and dvd rips are out until HD comes out so that can be somewhat of a pain in the ass for a good movie to come out.

i cant stand hosting websites!!!!!! theres few scene groups that release HD quality movies, you will have to wait after the screeners, and dvd rips are out until HD comes out so that can be somewhat of a pain in the ass for a good movie to come out.

But they definitely release them..