Mark LaFountain

Life after Death?!?

That box looks like it was made to be in the room, and the design of it looks makes it even better.

Great job on the paint man and also to thumpper for the sexy enclosure.

ok, update time...

I hooked up a Crown CTs Series 1200 ProAudio amp to two ICONs in my HT, and wow! Every single ounch of my house is hating me! I can flex the walls, the doors and rattle the windows! LOLS, i'll get pics up soon...

ok, update time...

I hooked up a Crown CTs Series 1200 ProAudio amp to two ICONs in my HT, and wow! Every single ounch of my house is hating me! I can flex the walls, the doors and rattle the windows! LOLS, i'll get pics up soon...

LOL... that enclosure was absolutley nuts in the car to..

nice to see some Crown Power on them...those current servo's are the shit :fing34:

Is that just a speckled spray paint on it?

here it will sit untill I get an amp for the sub stage and a bulb for the projector.

PTS_HT2%20002.JPG

PTS_HT2%20003.JPG

I think that that box would unload better if the port was on the top. Just an idea. I know that box HAMMERS. When it was in the car it would rattle your eye balls. And with that crown power the Icons pound. I bet you neighbors are going to hate you LMFAO

here it will sit untill I get an amp for the sub stage and a bulb for the projector.

PTS_HT2%20002.JPG

PTS_HT2%20003.JPG

I think that that box would unload better if the port was on the top. Just an idea. I know that box HAMMERS. When it was in the car it would rattle your eye balls. And with that crown power the Icons pound. I bet you neighbors are going to hate you LMFAO

actually having the port down by the floor and the subs facing down will have better output

in this case....if the enclosure is turned the other way the subs would unload free air instead

of having a surface for the waves to guide along

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Yeah that makes good sense

remember when we had this enclosure in your truck flipped the other way it was unloading into

the top corner of the cab...I couldn't beleive how loud those cheep EFX woofers got with 400w rms

each..LOL

glad to see it's getting used..always liked that design

yeah that must shake your whole house , lol :rockwoot:

yeah that must shake your whole house , lol :rockwoot:

Recently, I've hooked my computer/office into my living room, and ran an audio output from my computer to the stereo, so i'm jamming to some Dr. Dre on the HT system, hehe

What's it tuned to?

I believe that enclosure is tuned at 30htz.. I remember that it really dropped got down and dirty lol