sundownz

SAZ-2000D Pre-Sale Poll

Would you pre-order an SAZ-2000D?  

27 members have voted

1. 1. Vote:

• YES

ONLY VOTE YES IF YOU *WILL* ORDER ONE during the first 30-day segment with the extra discount.

Do not vote if you think you might... only if you will. Please POST if you voted YES - all other posts will be deleted.

If I started it now and ran the pre-sale for 30 days it would 60-90 days after the "initial" pre-sale for amps to arrive but you would save $60 per amp vs. even the regular pre-sale for waiting the extra time.

POLL RUNS UNTIL TUESDAY 3-17-09 -- if enough people are saying they will do it pre-ordering will start then. This puts amp delivery in late June to mid July.

---

ORIGINAL POST:

Who would be willing to put money down towards getting amps in late June if a tiered price was available at an even bigger discount for the first 30-days of the pre-sale like the 3500Ds ?

If I can get enough interest I will go ahead and get it ramped up.

---

Lets say... if it was $425 for the first 30 days of the pre-order then it would be $485 from then until they got here.

Regular MSRP = $899 / MAP = $625

$425 was the most recent sale price on the 1500D! So it would be an incredibly low price for the 2000D as a reward for waiting the extra time.

THIS IS FOR USA ONLY

INTERNATIONAL customers can contact their local distributor to see if they are willing to take pre-orders as well.

LIST HERE:

http://www.sundownaudio.com/dealers.html#international

I don't have the money for one, but if I do by the time its going to start, I WILL be buying one. I'm not voting because I doubt I'll have the money for it if it starts soon which really dissapoints me :(

im down just win does it start?? jake let me know

You know what? It's time i make the switch. I've been wanting to try out your products and this is too good of a price to pass up. Put me down for one :)

Any idea on time frame and would there be any further discount for 2 amps and local pickup

425 is as low as it goes - a shipping discount would be less than your gas to drive back and forth.

POLL RUNS UNTIL TUESDAY 3-17-09 -- if enough people are saying they will do it pre-ordering will start then. This puts amp delivery in late June to mid July.

how many people would be enough?

If I can get around 25 in within the first 30-days of the pre-sale at the 425 price that would probably do it.

when does this amp come out?

when would we have to pay?

the SAZ1500 is being discontinued correct?

If so, count me in for a 2000d

Edited by ScottXGTR

now youre just playing with my emotions.

fudge it. id probably still go with the 2000d for that price tho. length is about 20" right?

continue to count me in.

Edited by ScottXGTR

I know this is not the right place, but the word of canceling the 1500 sparked my interested. Do you have any plans for a 500-700watt class D?