T0mmysee

Tuning my amp

Yesterday I finally got my ported box built, but now i need a little help with tuning my amp. I had the frequency set a little high because of the temporary sealed box i was using, but now i want to tune it for the lows. The box is 2.0ft^3 tuned to 32hz with a Fi Q12. This is all in a 96 honda accord off of 800 watts. What should i aim to tune my amps frequency at? Any help would be very appreciated.

what amp? What is this "frequency?" The lowpass crossover, a subsonic filter, bass boost center?

I just tuned it down a little and it sounds alot better.

I just finished my box last night and didnt have enough time to change my settings, so i wanted to see what everyone else liked their settings at. Thanks for the help.

tommy, i got a 12" Q too, and i wanted to go ported @ 32hz around 2-2.5cuft

would you mind sending me your dimensions? so i have an idea, i really don't know where to start with this. also how does it sound with the lows? by lows i'm talkin low 30's?

right now i have mine in a 1.5 sealed, it sound great with 40+ but the "lows" just aren't cutting it for me. what was your temp box cuft?

sorry for askin so many questions, i'm just trying to figure out what i might like here.