Sign in to follow this  
-Jason-

Fi Shipping

I was just wondering if anyone has ordered a Fi recently and what the shipping time was like. I ordered mine on the 7th and was hoping to get the build done over spring break which is the 16-20 for me.

Thanks

Edited by -Jason-

Already did.

Haven't received a email or anything yet. Besides the payment confirmation :/

Does your paypal account confirm the payment was sent?

Yep. I got the email that said it was recieved on the 7th. Just curious as to when ill receive the tracking information.

actualy i have the exact same prob alls i have recieved is the confirmation :S must be swamped or sumthing but still am a little worried lol

thats all they did for me and i got the subs in 6 days

I hope that's the case :bigclap:

actualy i have the exact same prob alls i have recieved is the confirmation :S must be swamped or sumthing but still am a little worried lol

How long has it been since you ordered?

Edited by -Jason-

it has been3 days since i have placed my order

Ok it's been about the same for me. I've gone 4 but i guess i shouldn't count sunday, so 3.

Guess we'll just pray they come soon! I'm excited :wacky:

you have no idea how excited iam lmao like a little kid at x - mas. these bad boys are going in the back seat of a cavalier with a 9.11 cuft box tuned to 32hz should be rediculous. thats if i get them ahahaaa

When I ordered my BTL's it took like two weeks for everything..

But since they make your subs I dont mind. The quality of the woofers are great and is worth the wait.

you have no idea how excited iam lmao like a little kid at x - mas. these bad boys are going in the back seat of a cavalier with a 9.11 cuft box tuned to 32hz should be rediculous. thats if i get them ahahaaa

Nice.

Mines:

Pioneer AVIC F90BT

1x Fi BL 18

1x Saz-1500D

6.5cuft @ 32hz

And this is going in my 2003 Expedition.

And i know what you mean!

As long as you received paypal confirmation, you should be ok. The subs take a few days to build, since they are built to order. I bet you will get a tracking number shortly.

Brian

Sign in to follow this