Sign in to follow this  
4X4AUTIGER

Bad review on SSD?

"SSD does not dig deep" lol bitch please... it does how ever, not play the upper bass like the mainstream subs. but thats not what a subwoofer should play imo.

I don't see how you could run them for only 2 weeks and have them look like this, unless he lives in a sand pit.

240937757.jpg

Alright so I might have to get the 10" ssds. Would it be a big difference from the 12s? If not how big a sealed box should I run?

Tbh i wouldnt be suprised if he measured the whole damn sub instead from under the gasket and down.

I have had a 12 and 15 inch SSD and I can honestly say its one of my favorite woofers I have ever owned. :wacky:

Was there a big difference between the 12 and 15?

I have had a 12 and 15 inch SSD and I can honestly say its one of my favorite woofers I have ever owned. :wacky:

Was there a big difference between the 12 and 15?

I liked the 15 a little bit better, but then again the enclosure was a lot better too.

I wouldn't let one bad review get in your way. There's no way for a product to please absolutely everyone. I'm sure there are people who don't like Lamborghinis and Ferraris, either.

I wouldn't let one bad review get in your way. There's no way for a product to please absolutely everyone. I'm sure there are people who don't like Lamborghinis and Ferraris, either.

Its not but the 12s wont fit under my back seats of my F150 so i have to go with the 10s. So how many cuft per sub would you recommend? I could go sealed and do the max of .6 cuft per sub or i could port the 10s and do at the most 1.1 cuft per sub

Well, I Live In Kilgore, Texas. And I Have To Say, I Don't Mind Driving To Lubbock To Kick This Nooblet's Ass.

Sorry To Repost, But After Reading The F150 Forum, I Think The Guy Might Have Torched The Subs By Leaving Them On His Workbench, Which Got Sand And Dirt On Them. If The Debris Was Anywhere In The Spider/Lead Or Terminal Assemblies It Could've Seriously F'ed Them Up. The Fact He Was Running A SAE-1200D On .5 Ohm And Probably Didn't Set His Amp Up Right Is Also Bothering Me.

Sign in to follow this