tripphxc

Please. Please help me out

900.00 dollars on a system like you want is impossible. im trying to give you constructive criticism, but it's kind of hard. i spent 1250.00 on just two amps not even the subs, alternator, wiring, componets or even a head unit. but if you want a bl and save money get a sundown 1000d plus bl run 0 gauge and upgrade battery and hope you dont suck all the juice. plus build you own box to save money.

Well right now my budget is $900. i do get a pay check every week so ya it will be adding up.

but i think this is what im doing so far

1) One 15" bl

2) saz-15000d

3) The big 3 upgrade

4) This amp kit http://www.knukonceptz.com/productDetail.cfm?prodID=KFX-PK0

5) RCA Cables http://www.parts-express.com/pe/showdetl.c...tnumber=181-656

Jacob helped me out a lot

And once i have all that, i may or may not need to upgrade to a new alternator

I mean im not in a rush to put everything in like immediately.

I just want to get a decent system

I think a 15" Q in 4 cubes ported on an SAZ-1000D.

The only electrical upgrade you will really need is an upgraded battery.

and would 1 15 be able to fit in my trunk with a ported box i assume? i think its 13 cubic feet

Just be careful with this, most of the time the problem isn't space available in the trunk, it's the size of the opening into the trunk and if the box will fit through the opening. If it won't, your only option is to build it in-trunk, but that's more effort.

and would 1 15 be able to fit in my trunk with a ported box i assume? i think its 13 cubic feet

Just be careful with this, most of the time the problem isn't space available in the trunk, it's the size of the opening into the trunk and if the box will fit through the opening. If it won't, your only option is to build it in-trunk, but that's more effort.

So how... extactly do i find this out...?

lemme guess... theirs some sort of math involved huh?

Definitely some math, 2nd grade math but math nonetheless.

I am curious as to who is going to build your box if you cannot figure out how to measure the volume of your trunk.

So how... extactly do i find this out...?

lemme guess... theirs some sort of math involved huh?

well the first step involves a tape measure and knowing how to pull the tape out and read the numbers. Then you measure how wide the trunk opening is at its most narrow point (usually down next to the bumper). Then you measure the height of the trunk from the floor to the underside of the back deck. Once you have those, you know the limits on the width and height of the box. The depth can be tricky to gauge because you can slide the box in a little bit. For this part it may be best to figure out some box size measurements then build a mock-up with cardboard to see if it'll fit. or at least something with the height and depth the same, it doesn't matter if the width is the same in the mock-up because that one is the easiest to tell.

Definitely some math, 2nd grade math but math nonetheless.

I am curious as to who is going to build your box if you cannot figure out how to measure the volume of your trunk.

Well my brothers friend is like really good with all this... but hes busy right now with other cars and stuff so i wanted to like get everything so it can be easier on his part