Owners1

Subs blown in 1 minute.

How did you blow your temporary subs too? Are you deaf? It is rather easy to hear when a sub has reached a point of no longer being happy and is about to go. First things first you should evaluate what you are doing as it doesn't add up.

oh I knew they were being massively overpowered.. I just didn't care lol. I hooked it up to .5 ohms which is about 7k on my amp and they are rated for 1k each.. go figure

It was a rhetorical question.

How did you blow your temporary subs too? Are you deaf? It is rather easy to hear when a sub has reached a point of no longer being happy and is about to go. First things first you should evaluate what you are doing as it doesn't add up.

oh I knew they were being massively overpowered.. I just didn't care lol. I hooked it up to .5 ohms which is about 7k on my amp and they are rated for 1k each.. go figure

any vids of this episode?

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think he has 2 videos on Youtube, 2 12" RE Audio SE's on a Stetsom 7KD.

Sorry if it's not the same person, but here's the videos.

recone job was very sloppy and was rubbing i bet to. lol those dd take alot of power so it shouldn't have happened

reconed from DD should be no problem for him .... i guess he has the money if he likes to destroy stuff

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think he has 2 videos on Youtube, 2 12" RE Audio SE's on a Stetsom 7KD.

no, all of my videos are under the username Owners1

http://www.youtube.com/user/Owners1

Unless you got scammed by the seller and he sent them to you with them damaged and lied about the recent recone. Ask him for the receipt from DD.

no, all of my videos are under the username Owners1

http://www.youtube.com/user/Owners1

Alright, my bad.