Sign in to follow this  
S_B

lvl4 vs lvl4xl power wise

Just wanting to find out how much power it takes before the xl starts pulling away from the normal lvl4. Or is the xl louder right from the start?

Also, Rusty if you can hit me up with a price on the lvl4 and xl 12's I would appreciate it.

Ive heard people that have done straight dropin's from lvl4's to the xl's and saw a huge difference.

i would jump to the XL around 2500wrms and to the 5 around 4000wrms

I've ran both the XL and 4 on 3k and the lvl 4 was louder on the meter when the XL "felt" louder. also, the lvl 4 runs into mechanical problems around 2800wrms while the XLs seem to to take anything you can throw at it.

-Drew

Well I am only allowed 3600 watts RMS in the class I am going to be running in NSPL(which is the dominate org down here) So trying to figure which would be the most effective for that kind of power. Looking at 2 12's.

you doing burps or music format?

If you want it for music which of the two would be better?

The xl's are gonna take more punishment than the lvl 4's. I'm a crazy daily beater and wouldn't look to anything under an xl :fing34:

good call, its all really based on power

The xl's are gonna take more punishment than the lvl 4's. I'm a crazy daily beater and wouldn't look to anything under an xl :fing34:

u going deaf bro, my ears are already bleeding with 700 watts rms from my re se lol.

Edited by c0rrupted0ne