Sign in to follow this  
foxvega87

what size is recomended a 15 or 18 Fi btl for my project?

I have a 2006 F-150 super crew. I'm planning in running 10000 rms in 4 subs. I plan to install them in the bed of the truck but I dont know what size is better for a blow through. I would like to have 4 18'' but I dont know if they would have the space that they would need.

Go measure the space you want to use. Then we can give you suggestions.

ok i will do it !!!!! but i want to use the whole bed of the truck only for exemple...

ok i will do it !!!!! but i want to use the whole bed of the truck only for exemple...

Doesn't matter. We still need to know how much usable space you have. GO MEASURE.

I have the measurement of the cargo space they are::

INSIDE LENGHT-66 inches

WIDTH- 62 inches

HEIGHT-22 inches

cargo box volume about 55 cu.ft.

You need to measure the height with the lid closed. You probally gonna lose four or five inches with the hinges and stuts and what not.

You need to measure the height with the lid closed. You probally gonna lose four or five inches with the hinges and stuts and what not.

the measurements that i gave are from the inside of the bed. :captain:

understood, depending on the lid you have the lid's struts and/or hinges can protrude downward into the bed. You may have 20" some odd high bed rails but with the lid down you might only have 18 inches or so of clearance between the strut mounting bracket and the floor of the bed.

understood, depending on the lid you have the lid's struts and/or hinges can protrude downward into the bed. You may have 20" some odd high bed rails but with the lid down you might only have 18 inches or so of clearance between the strut mounting bracket and the floor of the bed.

the heigth of the rails are 1/5 inch so i have 21.5 inches :Doh:

Edited by johnecon2001

these are the measurement of the cargo space.

Length-66 inches

Width- 62 inches

height- 22 inches

Is there another way that I can take the measurements. They have told me that the 15" would fit better than the 18". I perferr the 18" if they would fit. :chat:

Sign in to follow this