SQBubble

Question about Mayhem 18".

< Nick

Variant that i've got in the death box now is nothing short of silly :)

Sounds great, transients are awesome..

15 cubic feet @ 15Hz for the 18 :)

Explosions and rotor wash from helicopters is sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet

GREAT!!! thats what I like to hear! what amplifier you using ? does it rolls off quick on the top end ? lastly, you think itll be decent in 7.5net stuffed pink panther @ 17hz?

let me guess, rotor wash at the beginning of Transformers huhhh, amazing depth of bass in this movie !! heheh, man, I already miss my 18 :(

went back to the tc-10oem sealed for now I had laying around... man, its simply way too quiet, better than nothing though....

*ps; why is there such a huge margain on the BL factor between the two voice coil options dual1ohm/dual2ohm; 17.7T-m/26.2T-m, if I get one, it would be dual2ohm for sure to have a final load of approx 4ohm. the higher de magnetic force factor, the better it is in smaller enclosure right?

you have pics of your setup?:D

Edited by SQBubble

It's a bastard of parts that I threw together that i've got in there now..that one pictured is a Q...

I've got a varient of a Mayhem in there now :)

The BTl's are crazy, but if you wanna spend the money get 2 Jl w7 13.5s, they really can handle anything

The BTl's are crazy, but if you wanna spend the money get 2 Jl w7 13.5s, they really can handle anything

Don't think a w7 and a BTL are quite in the same class...

Sort of like comparing a mustang and a m1a1 abrams tank..

I agree with Nick, are you freaking kidding me? Did you eat paint chips as a child? Did your mother drink daily while pregnant with you?

I agree with Nick, are you freaking kidding me? Did you eat paint chips as a child? Did your mother drink daily while pregnant with you?

Woah, Duran....woah.

Woah, Duran....woah.

He poured rocket fuel on the fire :D:)

Woah, Duran....woah.

He poured rocket fuel on the fire :D:)

Haha, fair enough! I guess after reading his post a couple more times, he may have deserved that.

A split coil RE XXX would work pretty good. I have a XXX12 in a 8 cu ft box tuned pretty low, forget the exact spec. It seems to work pretty good on my crappy behringer amp. It still shakes the walls...all the walls in my house.