Sign in to follow this  
Electrodynamic

Welcome to the SI forum

Aaron (denim) was gracious enough to give us this forum, so thank him for this. :)

We here at Stereo Integrity are about helping you with any of your audio inquiries. We strive for nothing more than sonic excellence at incredible volume levels, and moderate volume levels. Be sure to check out our web site, www.stereointegrity.com , for all of the latest updates and news releases.

Please post anyquestions/concerns you have about any Stereo Integrity product. Marty, Jacob, and myself will do everything necessary to help you out. And remember to try and have fun. :D

Do not post questions that should be addressed via email. All such topics will be promptly deleted.

Those topics that will be closed/deleted are:

Questions about pricing

Questions about availability

Questions about when your order is shipping

Questions about warranty issues

Questions that could have been answered if you would have used the search function - it rubbs me the wrong way when there are duplicate questions on my forum.

Are them D2s as loud as them JL AUdio W7s. I heard that them dubya sevenz could do 230 dBs.

Good to see a Stereo Integrity forum.

Are them D2s as loud as them JL AUdio W7s. I heard that them dubya sevenz could do 230 dBs.

Good to see a Stereo Integrity forum.

I heard the W7's were actually designed to cure cancer in labratory rats, seems the extrordinary ability to play sounds no other woofer can, makes the cancer cells break down and dissipate out into the rats feces.....maybe that was something else I read about. :blink:

now this is my kinda topic :boxin: :+1:

everyone knows the dub sev is the ruler of all that is audio.

great to see SI finally got their own forum.

man, i cant wait to have my mags back in my car :) .

by the way nick, was this :+1: any of your doing?? i like it. the plus one owns all :) .

IS Stereo Integrity gonna come out with any new items for the 04' season? Cant wait to see what else you guys unleash :D

We might some interesting things out before too much longer. Just keep checking the SI site and this forum. I'll definately let the forum know of any additions. :)

SI will be releasing a full line of back support products for those people installing Magnums into their cars. They will include the SI logo emroidered on the back. Thats the plan for 04, am I right Nick?

LOL! We should include back supports for people that buy more than one Magnum. ...and even then, a single Magnum can give some people problems. :P

LOL! We should include back supports for people that buy more than one Magnum. ...and even then, a single Magnum can give some people problems. :P

and i'll be one of those ppl that will be buying more then one... :slayer:

so i'm going to need alot of help... ;)

jamie

Will the back support really help if I have to pick up 4 woofers???

only 4 you can do better then that :P

jamie

Try taking that huge 90+ pound 18" woofer that Loyd and (other) Nick had at the Virginia meeting that SI Nick and myself attended... and RUNNING in the rain with it. Then you can be a real man, like me :P

:P only if you had a picture taken with you holding it over your head like a cap

Try taking that huge 90+ pound 18" woofer that Loyd and (other) Nick had at the Virginia meeting that SI Nick and myself attended... and RUNNING in the rain with it. Then you can be a real man, like me :P

I actually think that thing was carrying you in from the rain Jake

I got it over my head....just no pics :boink:

Scott, SC

I updated the SI Rep banner if anyone noticed:

sibanner29hq.jpg

Tirefryr has been added to help out nick here in the SI section