danieln_88

Monte Build

alright guys i have some bass in the monte...trouble is i have a cracked windshield. Well I gotta take it out sometime right? I am gonna do a little demo here soon so what would everyone like to see? Keep in mind it isnt baffled or anything like that, just box in and bolted down playin playin some music so....a bassrace run with the lab? Just demoing? Test tones? I am going to leave it up to the majority. I have pics i am going to put up later but right now i am at work and on my cell. Let me know what everyone thinks. Thanks.

I vote to see you blow the windshield out on music. :hyper:

x 1,000,000!!! :bigclap:

damn bro i love it so far im tuned in looks good so far..real good..

def gonna be hitting 150+ but with a port blowin in the back of your head its going to sound like 170+ in other words this thing is going to be wangin

wow man, this looks intense. like the buckets for ports.

I vote for blowing the windshield out with music, i think that brings it up to 1,000,002

Blow out the glass!!! FTW!!!

If you try...I'll try to blow mine out!

Mine's split all the way across!

we tried to blow the windshield out last weekend. at first it was just a little crack that spidered out, but then we got ahold of it and it just crack all the way across.... but we couldn't get it to go all the way.

He's got a couple of great hairtrick vids he needs to post up here but he's been busy lately.

We should be down in Evansville, KY this coming saturday so if anyone going look for us there!! it won't be the finished project but we're estimating 54's without baffles in.

Watching this one.

alright guys. we're in evansville now comp is tomorrow. got the digital camera this time so we should have some good vids and some scores.

only thing we have to do is some testing and get peak frequencies. hoping for a good run too.

he's going to be running in mod 2 so looks for it!

Well I had the first show this past weekend....No baffle or anything like that just got it playing and gained matched amps, did put a roof brace in though. Couldn't take out the glass all of the way all I could get was some serious spidering out of it, probably would have made a cool video if I could have waited to put the new windshield in but I drive this daily so I had to get the new one in. Ended up with a 151.0 @ 30 Hz sealed on the dash which was a first in the class but I was the only one there lol and brought home a Phat Install from MECA. Still More to do but looks like we have some potential with this build. :) And sorry about the misunderstand it was x2 because my enclosure was more then an inch past the B pillar. Ran an exhibition drive by run and did a 126.4 30 second average to music, room for improvement but I will not be competing in drive-by, technically my car doesn't qualify for it.

Edited by 30 Hurtz