02BlackOnBlackSS

The SSystem

Very nice, but the last pic doesnt work

lovin the rainbows and the amp racks..

only thing, i love the look of my 2500d, but the plastic wing thingy just doen't look right..they need to be plated aas well...

otherwise...

sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

772158_21_full.jpg

Is that cracked mud I see there? Either way, it looks great! How's it sound? The rainbow's are dreamy aren't they?

forget what i wrote in that other post.

freggin sweet.

but wheres the port plug pictures?

:madsign:

772158_21_full.jpg

Is that cracked mud I see there?  Either way, it looks great!  How's it sound?  The rainbow's are dreamy aren't they?

It's starting to crack a little bit. I need to put some plastic welder or something on it to fix it in the time being. Jamie said he will be making me a new set in the future.

The rainbows sound great. I need to eq them a little more than I have, but I don't quite have that golden ear. I need to find a sq guy who can help me set up my eqt's and get really good sound out of everything.

forget what i wrote in that other post.

freggin sweet.

but wheres the port plug pictures?

:madsign:

I haven't figured out how to take the port out, it doesnt seem to want to budge, but if you look at the second picture you can see how the port is molded and how it goes in back on the amp.

I can try to get another picture of that tomorrow if you want.

so is it loud or is it sq?

yea i will be makeing him some new kicks

and the port s a female dog to take off, i learned never to build that again :faintthud:

hey alex are you gon to gatordrag might not make it cuz im in texas

but might be able to go sunday........

and the port s a female dog to take off, i learned never to build that again :faintthud:

hey alex are you gon to gatordrag  might not make it cuz im in texas

I'll be there and my car will be there in the show. You need to make some kind of template for a business card that I can print out and display by the system. That would be good business for you.

Also, I need to know the best way to get the port out. I want to get metered on matts meter and figure out what I am loudest at.

hey alex are you gon to gatordrag

hey alex are you gon to gatordrag  might not make it cuz im in texas

I'll be there and my car will be there in the show. You need to make some kind of template for a business card that I can print out and display by the system. That would be good business for you.

Also, I need to know the best way to get the port out. I want to get metered on matts meter and figure out what I am loudest at.

the port is velco on so its a pain to get off with out damageng the box...

took two of us to get it off :faintthud:

Me and Matt were trying to get it off the other day. What is the best way to do it? We took off the screws and it didn't move at all. Should I try and take out the sub and work at it from in there?

that is VERY NICE, great work jamie

hey alex are you gon to gatordrag

Very nice install. And if you do get the plug out please do take pics, I like to see what it is that you are talking about. I assume this allows you to have a sealed or ported enclosure.

Very nice install. And if you do get the plug out please do take pics, I like to see what it is that you are talking about. I assume this allows you to have a sealed or ported enclosure.

It allows me to have multiple tunings. One at around 32 hz and the other at 50 hz.