g2low

kicker zx750.1 and BL

I have a kicker ZX750.1 on the birth sheet it says its rated at 932 and I really want the 12'' BL

So before i buy the BL i just want to know is this not going to be Loud enough due to only 932w?

I really want it to hit hard so i can really Feel the bass..

Its going to be my daily, I want the loud hard hitting bass while retaining some sq. I hear that the BL suits my needs but i dont know if im going to be giving the sub enough so it can do what i want it to.

How many db's does your set-up hit?

What true rms is your amp rated at?

thanks

If your going for sq get the Q, if your going for loud go with the BL.

Just curious why are you going with a 12?

Whats is going in?

Mine is in a trunk, its not ridiculous loud but all my buddies tell me to turn it down when they ride with me because it vibrates their vocal chords and hurts their eardrums lol

edit: I believe my birthsheet said 900rms somewhere around there

Edited by ShaneSauce

You don't need that much power on it to make it produce sound. That amp will be just fine.

i know it will produce sound but i want it to be loud since i see other members running somewhere around 1500w to theirs.

If your going for sq get the Q, if your going for loud go with the BL.

Just curious why are you going with a 12?

Whats is going in?

Mine is in a trunk, its not ridiculous loud but all my buddies tell me to turn it down when they ride with me because it vibrates their vocal chords and hurts their eardrums lol

edit: I believe my birthsheet said 900rms somewhere around there

Mine is going in the trunk. Im doing a 12 because I dont want to use up too much space in my trunk.

I was going to get a 15Q because it uses the same cu.ft. if sealed but decided id rather have the BL.

Yep, will be loud enough. Even an extra 500 watts will only give you another 1 db or a tad more. And you definitely need the BL.

Oh it def hits hard and that Kicker is definetly enough for it. More power wont do too much else for it. I have a Sundown 1500 on 2 15" BLs & im hitting around 150db. The BL is what you want, not the Q at all.

Oh it def hits hard and that Kicker is definetly enough for it. More power wont do too much else for it. I have a Sundown 1500 on 2 15" BLs & im hitting around 150db. The BL is what you want, not the Q at all.

are you huh? :rolleyes:

Pictures or STFU!

Pictures or STFU!

Lol..

The reason im thinking of just using the zx750 is because i have all stock electrical, dont have a h.o. alternator, etc..

I dont really plan on upgrading the electrical and ill probably use 0 gauge wire for the sub..

Edited by g2low

Anyone know of a good Line ouput converter?

the kicker should have one built in...

I dont know much about hooking up a amp to the stock headunit, ive always had an aftermarket headunit,

but im doing this sub and amp to the stock headunit..

Dont i need a line output converter like the tsunami or metra to put the rca's from the amp into the l.o.c. and then wire the l.o.c. into the stock headunit?