blkmrideon22s

1 saz 3000d or 2 saz 1500d or 2 t10001bd

well i use going to go with aq hdc3 18 but i love the way the z 15 look and i love sundown products. here the problem i dont know which set up would be better. i going to buy my subs on wensday and i dont know if u should get 2 z15's d4 and run them at one ohm to a saz3000d or i should i get 2 z15's d2 and run the at one ohm to each saz 1500d or should i just get another t10001bd and run each z15 d2 at one ohm to each t10001bd?

I can tell you from 1st hand experience that the Sundowns will be drastically more efficient than the RFs. IMO get the 2 z15s and a saz-3000d.

lol, do you go into chevy dealerships and ask if you should buy a ford?

I can't wait for my Z15"s...... with SAZ-1000's............. I should be able to pound on it all day without to much worry about the woofers.

SAZ-3000 at 1 ohm. btw :fing34:

Sundown FTW!

You could go with a pair of Z15 in D2 and run two SAZ-1500 strapped!

Sundown FTW!

I am wondering how Z15"s will take 1500 rms. :ehh: The strapped idea is nice, also give flexibility later on if you decide to change up.

But I'm not taking chances....... I have a tendency to ride around for hours at a time listening to bass...... I would hate to only be able to crank it up for a few min then they gotta take a rest.

trade in program for the rf amp and jump on the saz3500 presale you have till may 1st till its over.

edit: saw your sig

Edited by fritosaregood

Sundown FTW!

I am wondering how Z15"s will take 1500 rms. :ehh: The strapped idea is nice, also give flexibility later on if you decide to change up.

But I'm not taking chances....... I have a tendency to ride around for hours at a time listening to bass...... I would hate to only be able to crank it up for a few min then they gotta take a rest.

Looking at the test results and knowing the quality Jake has, I think 1500 rms would be just right!

A 1500D that is adjusted correctly and not pushed into clipping would work well on a Z15 @ 1 ohm. Our ratings are VERY safe.

After testing out the z15s on a saz-3000d I have no doubt they'll handle one daily (if set properly). During my testing they never even got remotely warm.