Incriminator

What's new at IA!

Just to let you all know. We just changed the front page on the website to show what all happened at SBN. It's about 90% done now, and at some point in the next day or two I will format it even more. Check that out....

Expect details either Monday or Tuesday about the Warden release. My sources say maybe even as close as a week on it. It should be the show stopper!

Posters are still shipping.....

We still have shirts in XL and I'm about to get another load in soon. Any special sizes?

Thanks,

Nick

I know we talked on the phone the other day. But i'ma need XXXL probably 2

its about time that u update the site ... :+1: so this means the Warden will finally come out ?

can i get a 4xl long tee with red print?

Just to let you all know. We just changed the front page on the website to show what all happened at SBN. It's about 90% done now, and at some point in the next day or two I will format it even more. Check that out....

Expect details either Monday or Tuesday about the Warden release. My sources say maybe even as close as a week on it. It should be the show stopper!

We still have shirts in XL and I'm about to get another load in soon. Any special sizes?

Thanks,

Nick

Nick,

I have had several people asking me lately what the T/S Parameters were on some of the IA offerings. Any idea when you might update the technical info on the subs on your site??

Brandon

Thanks,

Nick

Nick,

I have had several people asking me lately what the T/S Parameters were on some of the IA offerings. Any idea when you might update the technical info on the subs on your site??

Brandon

The 187 page has a good bit of the T/S specs listed. Don't know about the others.

Kef

Can you get a shipment of these shirts (I'm wearing one of mine now) in red as opposed to blue? I would rock these all the time if I could get various colors.

im freaking out man.....cant wait for the warden...

Very sexy girl on the front page ;)

soooooo.....nick....tell me more about these new KOB series.....will they be available?

damm i need a 4 xl long tee can you hook some up nick>? with the red

KOB's are out now - 12's, 15's, and 18's!

specs and price?

KOB's are out now - 12's, 15's, and 18's!

specs and price?

1000W 15" are like $520 and are similar to DR ... :ehh: