Got two computers.

They're pretty close spec wise.

Have an optical mouse / whatever the hell they're called ... without the ball.

Both computers have the same Logitech mouse.

Turn off both computers. Mouse on the computer on the right stays on (the 'idle' glow), one on the left turns off.

Been like this forever, just wondering if I can change it so the retarded one turns off when the computer is off. Probably in the settings somewhere, I don't know - I'm computer retarded.

Id like to help... but I dunno much about the wireless mice. You may want to try Sin... some techies there.

mine stays on too. i dont know how to turn it off. its gay. and i want to put it in a glass filled with water, to see if it makes a rainbow.

It's weird because they're the exact same model mouse, on different (but very, very similar computers).

One is XP Home and the other is XP Pro. Maybe that's why. I don't know.

mouse ghosts

are both your versions of windows legit? my illegal (i plead the 5th) version on my old computer only shut down half the time.

also, sometimes my computer doesnt shut down cuz of this program that i use for my mouse, Logitech Set Point. it just has the advanced controls for my mouse and i have to leave it running to use all the special buttons on my mouse. occasionally itll stop my computer from shutting off.

Both my versions of XP and Pro are 100% legit and legal.

Thanks for the links.

Searched Google a little bit and all I guess you can really do is unplug it. I've had the mouse running for over a year so it's no biggie.

aww geez i totally misread your post (which is why the links arent exactly relevant). i thought your computer didnt shut down, oops. well, hope u dont get too annoyed at unplugging it.

Make sure you have the right mouse drivers for your MODEL of mice, sometimes mixing the drivers can make a huge different, or maybe its just the different types of OS's, Who knows, windows XP sucks huge ones since all of the ports are free to be hacked.