Michael914

FI BL amp Suggestion

I Have 2 12 Inch Fi BL's and i dont know what amp i should go with i was leaning towards a sundown audio 2000D but also was looking at soundstream PCX 2000D .. any suggestions on what i should do ?

i wanna wire them down to a 1 ohm load .. as far as my electrical gos i have a inetic battery under my hood. i wanna run a full 2000 watts ( a 1000 for each sub)

i wanna wire them down to a 1 ohm load .. as far as my electrical gos i have a inetic battery under my hood. i wanna run a full 2000 watts ( a 1000 for each sub)

Just because you want to wire them to 1 ohm doesn't mean you can. What coils did you buy?

You'll Wind Up With Around 1250 RMS Per Driver With A 2kd On 2 2 Ohm Bl's. I Ran Mine At 1800, But That Would Be Fine, If You Have Dual 1's, You're SOL.

Edited by BigCProductions99

You'll Wind Up With Around 1250 RMS Per Driver With A 2kd On 2 2 Ohm Bl's. I Ran Mine At 1800, But That Would Be Fine, If You Have Dual 1's, You're SOL.

2 Dual 1 ohm coils can be wired to 1 ohm.

im deffinitly leanin towards the sundown ( how do you hook up the fuse to it tho i dont understand how )

do you guys think this system will be enough to take my breath away

im deffinitly leanin towards the sundown ( how do you hook up the fuse to it tho i dont understand how )

do you guys think this system will be enough to take my breath away

You use an in-line fuse holder for it, and a 200 amp fuse.

if you can wire them to one ohm, you could get the aq2200d. It's really cheap($389).

Shut up.

...Did I Seriously Get My Ohmages Backwards? Lol.

But Yeah, I Agree With Duran On The AQ2200D. Lmao.

if you can wire them to one ohm, you could get the aq2200d. It's really cheap($389).

Shut up.

Whats wrong with it?

What do yall think about the Hifonics BXI 2010D amp for those subs?And what is better, wiring each 2 ohm BL down to 1 ohm and giving it its own input at the amp or taking two 1 ohm BLs and wiring them up in series for 2 ohms and then wiring them in parallel at the amp back down to 1 ohm?