Sign in to follow this  
Mark LaFountain

1957 Chevy Love anyone?

here's some pics of a local guy whos garage "2 brothers auto" is thinking of doing 4 xcon 12s in a blow through in a very complex bandpass built around the tubbed out 15" wide wheels. Here's a few pics of the truck and other random things in their shop...

and yes, this truck is deff a work in progress. This place produces some crazy builds...

2brothers%20001.JPG

2brothers%20002.JPG

2brothers%20003.JPG

2brothers%20004.JPG

2brothers%20005.JPG

2brothers%20006.JPG

2brothers%20007.JPG

2brothers%20008.JPG

2brothers%20009.JPG

2brothers%20010.JPG

2brothers%20011.JPG

2brothers%20012.JPG

very nice.. i love those deep ass wheels and fat tires on the rear... why no motor pics of the luv?

my boss has one. its all OEM hes the second owner. two years ago he re did the truck inside and out,a/c seats carpet, paint verything. he drove it 3 times. and parked it back in the grass again,.

samething with a 68 mustang , 3 1970 grandprixs , a 50 belair,a smokin and the badet transam and a 54 ford step side.... just wasing away,

that purple truck is very nice.. alot of detail. alot of headach to achive aswell im sure.

is that a small block?

very nice.. i love those deep ass wheels and fat tires on the rear... why no motor pics of the luv?

my boss has one. its all OEM hes the second owner. two years ago he re did the truck inside and out,a/c seats carpet, paint verything. he drove it 3 times. and parked it back in the grass again,.

samething with a 68 mustang , 3 1970 grandprixs , a 50 belair,a smokin and the badet transam and a 54 ford step side.... just wasing away,

that purple truck is very nice.. alot of detail. alot of headach to achive aswell im sure.

is that a small block?

the motor is a 283 that he's working on. In the works for it is, 80's style Tune Port Injection and twin turbo's! Yah, twin turbo's!

here's some pics of a local guy whos garage "2 brothers auto" is thinking of doing 4 xcon 12s in a blow through in a very complex bandpass built around the tubbed out 15" wide wheels. Here's a few pics of the truck and other random things in their shop...

and yes, this truck is deff a work in progress. This place produces some crazy builds...

2brothers%20003.JPG

:barf2:

I dont see how the blowthrough is possible :ehh:

i'm not a fan of the bmw front clip, but this is in it's first stage of life.

I dont see how the blowthrough is possible :ehh:

the gas tank will be moved i'm sure and there's more room there then the pics show. Where theres a will there's a way right!?

Ye the last pic of the truck make's it look like theres no room at all.

But i guess it will be complex like you said in the first post ;)

ahh see you didnt know the gas tank was up and down behind the back seats :P

ans as far as the not fitting part goes.. from what i see the two brothers moto is. " well make it fit"

and they will make it fit lols. They have a twin turbo old 60's van thats been in many magazines with the motor in the middle of the van, it's wild.

He said this is all welded metal that he fabricated. Looks really clean. Cant wait to see it after it's all done. Won't be for a while though

2brothers%20005.JPG

Yikes, that's nuts.