8 pairs of Kicker 6.5 inch Marines

4 pairs of Kicker KS series components in the doors

4 pairs of Kicker KS series components in the headliner

4 Kicker KS 350/4 for the highs

4 IA 20.1's for the subs

2 Warden 21's

JVC indash nav

JVC backup camera

custom molded raw monitor for back up camera.

the subs will be in 20 net cubes tuned to 35 hertz. This may change a little once I get the subs in hand. The subs will face up, port back with the entire back of the enclosure plexiglass.

twowarden21sport.png

twowarden21sside.png

Sounds very Devastating!!!!! Can't wait to see it.

Chad

I need to redo everything now.=\

Sounds good, I want to see this.

I am waiting for some btl 21's :)

Edited by holley2346

Thats going to be ridiculous. Will there be a build thread for the entire car?

Very loud! Looking forward to this build!

Marine speakers on the outside?

He wants people to hear his chit. :D

Looking forward to seeing more of this one.

we are going modest on the marines. My last demo vehicle has 24 pair under it. Holley2346 wire me 23 thousand in funds and I'll tighten you too. Yes we will have a full build tread. This vehicle will also be in my booth at scrappin along with the M5 and a Posrche 911 4s

why the marine speakers? where are you putting them?

Here's a pic of my "Sub-Marine" enclosures. These house Bazooka's marines. I still have to get a buck made so I can vaccum for the enclosures for the Kickers.

submarines.jpg

x2 is still never got whats the point in that .. mayber for car shows but daily is just stupid

x2 is still never got whats the point in that .. mayber for car shows but daily is just stupid

for car shows. throw a pair or to under so you can hear you music while you wash your car. if you are chilling at the beach, lake, river, or what ever. But most people do it just to be loud.

In the morning time before Nopi Kicked off you could hear my demo car from the parking lot at the Atlanta Motor Speedway.

Sounds interesting to say the least.

is this one of sams?

No a tahoe is a cheap vehicle. It's not up to his standards. LOL

for car shows. throw a pair or to under so you can hear you music while you wash your car. if you are chilling at the beach, lake, river, or what ever. But most people do it just to be loud.

Loud and/or annoying me at 2AM on a weekday....aaaanywho

In the morning time before Nopi Kicked off you could hear my demo car from the parking lot at the Atlanta Motor Speedway.

very understandable.... nice for washing the car lol

Loud and/or annoying me at 2AM on a weekday....aaaanywho

You know I had this conversation with a fella that had nice Harley with a set of nice loud pipes. He was talking the same noise about the stereo systems. Then I asked what's the difference between my stereo and his bike. He said well at a red light I let off the gas and it's not loud anymore. And I said I have to do is turn a litle knob on the dash and it magically goes quiet.

Your "loud and/or annoying me at 2AM on a weekday" systems are not at fault, it is the short between the seat and the steering wheel. But most of all it is the kid's parents fault for not teaching their children how to respect others.

I second that.

Had a jerk-off down the road from me who thought it was ok to just sit in his driveway and rattle everyone day or night. I don't mind the drive-by beating anytime of the day. It just makes it hard to concentrate or enjoy the nice and quiet of a summer day when someone pounds. I have enough beat to annoy but I try to keep it quiet until I'm moving at highway speeds. This same fool was beating in his drive one day and I walked down and asked if he wouldn't mind turning it down. He said he was tuning. I replied that he tunes alot and should seek professional help with it. He then stated that he would shut it off when he was done. I reminded him of the noise ordinance of 50 feet ( an ordinance that is a little over strict I think). He replies that he can do it because he's working on his system. I walked away and give my Blue buddy a call and he was there in minutes. Mind you I have never talked to this jerk before. He told the police that he would keep it turned down if we stopped bothering him. We being me and the 3 neighbors that were at my house when the police arrived. I laughed and told the police that I wouldn't press the matter for a ticket as long as I didn't have to listen it for more than the time it takes to pull up and get out of the car. The best part is my neighbor whom is actually closer to him is the judge that would have been presiding over the court he would have been summoned. He does not know this I guess.

I try to be reasonable with people on this matter. I really think it would be drastic to just eliminate the whole realm but these a**holes will convince legislators everywhere to do just that if they don't respect people and the sleep/lifestyle habits of others. I even turn my system down at intersections to not annoy the others sitting there. I love music and I love having a good bass foundation. Just makes the whole experience that much better. :fing34:

Not to mention I had erractic sleep patterns due to being an on call worker. I never know when I will have to crash to be ready. Before I was laid off anyway. It just makes me mad when people think that everyone sleeps at the same time they do.

Edited by jw 2 + 2