Nikuk

'02 Trailblazer

Which install for Stoopid loud daily?  

22 members have voted

1. 1. Which install for Stoopid loud daily?

• (2) RE SX 15"s in 12ft^3
    • (4) RE SX 15"s in 14ft^3
    • (2) DD 9915's in 12ft^3
    • (1) Uberwoofer in 8ft^3
    • (1) RE SX 15" in 4ft^3
    • (1) Uberwoofer in 5ft^3

I've got ~13 cubes net - up to the window line in the cargo area of my truck, while still fitting (3) batts. I've got power on tap upto 6kw nominal. All ported, nothing tuned higher then 38hz for music and daily wangage - preferably more like 28-30hz.

Take Your Pick... will build on Wednesday.

Thanks gent's

-Nick

Thanks Steve... I'll leave this up till tomorrow night. Then Build. I'll buy a batt for the Digi-cam too.

Think she'd take 3kw?? ;)

me too

voted ;)

I can always edit the poll as to how you want it to turn out ;)

but I will say my second choice was the 4 SX's, that would be crazy loud, but I voted for a 1:1 amp to sub ratio

oh and nick what class would you run in if you went 4 or 2 15's, because Joshypoo said he would beat anyone with a stick if they used the uber for competition, :fryingpan:

so I know thats out of the question :wacko:

oh and nick what class would you run in if you went 4 or 2 15's, because Joshypoo said he would beat anyone with a stick if they used the uber for competition, :fryingpan:

so I know thats out of the question :wacko: 

Yah, I believe that it was something like "slowly remove the testicals with a spoon..." :lol2: The uber wouldnt really be to compete... might burp it a couple of times just to see what she'll do, but that's all. Beside, it wasnt really a commercially available woofer - illegal for drag.

I wouldnt really fit into any class. With having extra batts in the back, a chit ton of fusing, and (4) is too many 15" woofers. If I ran (2) 15"s, (2) Batts, (2) Amps... I could slide into Street C, Meca & Slap.

SUV's suck for Drag :( But I do have that factory acoustically contoured headliner. :D

then run what I voted for ;) they can take the power, and you should be able to beat on them all season, run in Street C, since I can't or will not be built in time for :(

I voted 4 SX's but with te situation your in now the uber or DD's would be a better bet

You voted the DD's I take it? LoL

:D:stupid:

You voted the DD's I take it? LoL

:D:stupid:

x2! We're the intellectuals you know. ;)

Beside, it wasnt really a commercially available woofer - illegal for drag.

"Technically", it was available to the public ... so you are allowed to compete with it :)

Just FYI in case a SQ event pops up in your area ;)

hmmmm, good point. Though, I've got along way to go before I try SQ. LoL

Hmmmmm.....A project like this could cost you a pretty penny. Trips to the parts store, snacks for your friends, booze, cigarettes, another trip to the parts store......by the time your finished, you'll have a major dent in your wallet!

I suggest selling me your Uber to help fund your project! :)

Hmmmmm.....A project like this could cost you a pretty penny. Trips to the parts store, snacks for your friends, booze, cigarettes, another trip to the parts store......by the time your finished, you'll have a major dent in your wallet!

I suggest selling me your Uber to help fund your project!  :)

LMAO... read around here. I have PLENTY of parts. I have over 200' of wire ranging from 8ga "speaker" wire upto 4/Ott power wire. Lots of wood, and woofers. Thanks though...

Matter of fact, I have a few Pics. I made sure to take quite a few for You boys. :D

This is still a work in progress (the Blue Tops don't get in till Next week through a friend @ Sears).

With the single batt in there now, I should be burping By late Wednesday.

Anyhow:

DSCN1713.jpg

DSCN1715.jpg

DSCN1722.jpg