Dangerous10k

Question about wiring

I have a Soundstream TRX 4.420,it puts out 70 watts rms x 4 channels @ 4 ohms, and 105 watts rms @2 ohms.------I have 2 sets of infinity's that run at 2 ohms,1 set of 6x9s rated at 105watts rms, and 1 set of 5 1/4 componets rated @ 75 watts rms. If I added 2 more sets and wired them together ass if it was 4 seperate dual voice coil subs in series each on there own channel would each speaker get 70 watts? or would each speaker get 35 watts? or would my amp burn up, even though it can run a 2 ohm load from running 8 speakers 2 for each channel? is this possible----------------Question #2 If this is a bad idea, and I probally will not do this anyway I was just wondering If this is possible, If I turn my front gain down alot, will it be safe running my 5 1/4's @ 2 Ohms? If the gain is turned down enough, will it put out less than 75 watts? I hear alot of people saying that gain is just a way to dial in your amp, and it can put out the same power regardless, if it is set to 8 volts, or 1 volt.

Edited by Dangerous10k

I have a Soundstream TRX 4.420,it puts out 70 watts rms x 4 channels @ 4 ohms, and 105 watts rms @2 ohms.------I have 2 sets of infinity's that run at 2 ohms,1 set of 6x9s rated at 105watts rms, and 1 set of 5 1/4 componets rated @ 75 watts rms. If I added 2 more sets and wired them together ass if it was 4 seperate dual voice coil subs in series each on there own channel would each speaker get 70 watts? or would each speaker get 35 watts? or would my amp burn up, even though it can run a 2 ohm load from running 8 speakers 2 for each channel? is this possible

Answer these questions and then i can help u more..

INFINITY'S --- What impedance

6x9's --- What impedance

5 1/4's --- What impedance

INFINITY'S --- single or double voice coil

6x9's --- single or double voice coil

5 1/4's --- single or double voice coil

Also how many total speakers are u trying to use??

Get a second amp for the additional speakers. Or better yet, don't put them in. Why do you need 4 pairs of speakers in there?

But to answer the question, you'd have to wire two speakers in series, giving you a total of four 4 ohm loads, assuming the new speakers you get are also 2 ohms. If you put each pair of speakers on a channel, each speaker would get 35 watts.

just trying to get my treble and midrange to keep up with my subs

Not the way to do that, not even close. Wow would taht sound like hell.