cman0655555

Sundown Hats

Just throwing some ideas out because I want a hat and think other people may as well. This is just a crappy quick photoshop I did to show my ideas, I may make a final copy that blends and actually looks good in the future.

Idea 1

sundown_copy.jpg

Idea 2

sundown_hat2_copy.jpg

Or we could just do the logo without the team above it so anyone could buy and wear it. Feel free to add ideas and discussion.

Edited by cman0655555

2 more crappy photoshopped fitted hats.

Idea 3 Fitted Hat

SundownFitted_Hat_copy.jpg

Idea 4 Fitted

SundownFitted_Hat2_copy.jpg

Edited by cman0655555

I vote for 1 design for Team Sundown and 1 design for basic Sundown Audio all embroidered.

I like the website addy on the back. :fing34:

Well actually went to a website and created the hat just to see the cost, and it kind of scared me. It was 85 dollars for one, but as you buy more and more of course it gets cheaper.

Here is the idea 4 with a mesh flexfit

good_sundown_hat_front.jpg

good_sundown_hat_back.jpg

i like the mesh flexfit cap! it looks nice! and 85$ a pop lol! ya that is a little price! to drop that price down how many would you have to make..like 1000? l

I don't like hats...... I want a Team Sundown shirt.

i like the mesh flexfit cap! it looks nice! and 85$ a pop lol! ya that is a little price! to drop that price down how many would you have to make..like 1000? l

85 dollars is crazy but that is for 1 hat. If you had a bulk order of say 50 they would be allot cheaper like 30-35 and say 100 would be 20-25 iirc. I think that would be pretty reasonable for a custom hat being I looked at sports hats and they were 25-35 depending. Im sure they would also be cheaper if they were just plain black hats not strechfit or fitted but that seems to be what people like the best.

the mall near me only charges like $30 for a one off custom hat embroidered to your needs. so i would call local shops near you if i were you to get an idea. 100 hats is about right. could always do a pre-order-lol.

Edited by Rumblebee22

I like the fitted hat idea, and maybe have the teams name on the side in cursive. That'll be cool. But please dont make it a grandpas hat lol

not a bad idea but Jacob wont do 2 versions he would end up doing just the Sundown Audio remember he would rather stick money into developing equipment than clothes

not a bad idea but Jacob wont do 2 versions he would end up doing just the Sundown Audio remember he would rather stick money into developing equipment than clothes

good point! but if he did! lol!! lol i still have to save up some coin for a t-shirt one of thess days lol!