Sign in to follow this  
AirFramerMack

187 video

a small video of my two 187s that i finally got to get loud after a lot of trial and error. this is a bad video cause i am using a cheap camera and the lows make my cd player skip, I have a TON of sound deadening done to this car but you can still see some flex th_DSCF5672.jpg

wow man, very very nice, good amount of flex for 187's

thats some good bangin ...for the skiping--->HU with USB or MC --->ftw

I plan to buy either an MP3 player to hook up or a new HU very soon here is another short video showing some door flex, which is wierd cause i have 3 layers of peel and seal on the skin of my doors. the 187s didnt see to have a problem making them move th_DSCF5679.jpg

nice i got some 187 comming soon my way not bad for entry subs

Glad to hear you're finally happy with the subs. I own 2-15" LI's and when I tell people that it's just the 2nd level of their line they are all freaked out. I think I may have a friend interested in a set of 15" 187's for an old school project. He's giving me a price range and letting me pick his equipment....fun!fun! INCRIMINATOR FTW!!

Yeah same hear, people love my setup and are super shocked that its only 1 12" doing all that ruckas!!

IA FTW for sure, i have been calling and IMing Nick for a few years now always bugging the hell out of him and never spending more thee 250bucks and hes always been helpful. customer service is unbeatable

Well after much discussion with my wife she has decided"yup, its all up to her" 4 187 15s would be better. the amount of space i would need for 8 12s ported seems impossible for a car. The idea hasnt been thrown out completely as i may buy a van or small truck and do a blow through. Either going to be powered by a 20.1 or AQ 2200d

Now that would be fun to build and hear!

Yes I do agree. I am thinking about using a pair of 12" cardboard tubes for ports. very cost effective and easy. ill just put a coat or two of resin on it

Nice Vids.

What was the problem anyway's?

after i get my 187 for my work van if i like the 187 going for 2 dp in my regal

after i get my 187 for my work van if i like the 187 going for 2 dp in my regal

Might as well order them now, since we all know your gonna love that 187. I been saying this for a while now, but i really want the Flatlyne :wacky:

Yea the wife and I have been working on the design ideas for 4 187 15s and a AQ2200d @ .5ohm daily, big 14cube wall at 34hz 200" of port :D

:clap: :clap: that would be very interesting, can you say "baby trick" lol

are one 12 warden hmmmmmmmmm

right, right, I just like doing single sub set ups sometimes........

oh yea so do i my last 4 setups in this car have been single 12 setups, one type r 12, one RE SE 12, one RE SX 12 a LI 12 and DP 12 :D all in the last 10 weeks