Sign in to follow this  
jj53913

qiuck DP 21 box question

I want to do round ports on this next box but I am running into problems of how many I can fit. My numbers look about like this, 17.4 cu ft after all displacements 3 10" round ports 18 or 18.5 (can't remember exact) which is ported right around 35 hz. My main consern is will 3 10" ports be enogh port? Thanks for the help

Im guessing you are doing 2 21's? If so, those dimensions are perfect.

Sorry i was thinking 1 woofer. Is the box going to be a wall? If not what vechicle are you going to fit 17 cubes of enclosure in?

Sorry yes 2 21's and its going in a 93 geo metro walled. There isn't a lot of space in there so I was having issues on where I can put the port and all but I think I have it worked out. Power will be with an RD 3250.1 and 3 deka group 31s and a 200 amp alt. we will see how it turns out.

Thanks IA2 Thats what I wanted to hear. I guess I will keep going with the build then. This is my first time of doing something really hard.

Roughly 235 sq in of port in 17.5 cubes will be killer! I look forward to seeing this build!

Well I am to, for my skill level this is a job and a half. I just hope everything goes good. I will post back to let you know how it turns out.

Well I am to, for my skill level this is a job and a half. I just hope everything goes good. I will post back to let you know how it turns out.

There is nothing like a good challenge to help improve your skills!! Good luck and I too look foward to your build.

Qick update, no round ports for me. I can't find a place that will sell me a small section. Its a 20 ft section or nothing and at 4.50 a foot I'm not going to spent $90 on a port. So it will be slot ported.