Sign in to follow this  
jj1479

Ascendant Audio hummer?

My buddy was telling me about a Ascendant Audio hummer last week? I was wondering if their is a Ascendant Audio loaded hummer? I thought i rembember seeing pictures of one somewhere awhile ago but can't seem to remember where at.

Yeah..don't know where the pictures are of the inside though right off the top of my head.

H2.jpg

There's the outside of Chris's hummer.

r those batteries behind the step bars?

The next time I get to Vegas, I will have to keep an eye out for that Hummer!

More to come from that thing. Chris just added more power to the subs... its meaner than ever. But no where near done yet.

Chris might have more info on his site at www.missinglinkaudio.com as well.

Thanks,

Scott

That thing is a beast. I got to sit in it at SEMA a couple of years a go. I've never experienced anything like it before. I'm just wondering, is this thing louder than Steve Meade's truck?

we have a couple of videos of the hummer on youtube. checkout my channel. syzkomike we should have some new ones up soon the ones here were kinda shitty, we didnt know on the hair trick one that 2 of the amps went into protect" LOL ooooops!!!!!! and we also just got done putting in 3 ma audio 10k's and 6 zuki audio 4000's 4 alts like i said new vids soon. it will slam!!!!! well it already does but were gonna make it more ridiculous!!! :wacky:

Sign in to follow this