tech2332

Got my 22's

I'm sticking with these, getting a 2-4 drop and possibly smaller series tire but 26's & 28's look exagerated. 24's are the highest i'll ever think of going. In person the rims look a lot better. After a 2-4 drop my truck will look this low.It has 22's with same tire size. Found it on cardomain.

32366880029_medium.jpg

I'm sticking with these, getting a 2-4 drop and possibly smaller series tire but 26's & 28's look exagerated. 24's are the highest i'll ever think of going. In person the rims look a lot better. After a 2-4 drop my truck will look this low.It has 22's with same tire size. Found it on cardomain.

32366880029_medium.jpg

That looks cool.

That looks cool.

You think the 2-4 drop will look good with my truck? Same tire size as the pic but my rims are probably wider.

Yea that one on youtube looks tight.

That looks cool.

You think the 2-4 drop will look good with my truck? Same tire size as the pic but my rims are probably wider.

Yeah that would look tight i would still go with a 5-7 though or atleast a 4-6, but i like em loooooow.

That looks cool.

Yeah that would look tight i would still go with a 5-7 though or atleast a 4-6, but i like em loooooow.

Yea i'm the same way. The lowest i'm thinking of is a 3-5 but i'm not sure. Probably just go for 2-4