Gary F.

New Sundown owner!!!

Well all I have to say is thanks Jacob. I just got 2 1500d's, let me tell you they are strong amps!!! I can't wait to get the other 6. I did manage to do some testing... I will just say this 2 1500's are louder than one Stetsom 7kd in my vehicle, on 12volts.

louder than a stetsom 7kd you say!what's your electrical like?

Yes. .2 louder, now this was at 1 ohm strapped.

i've seen the internals of the 7kd and it looked like a kid built them...

So, i'm not surprised one bit. also, if u bassrace and compared the two amps, i'm sure the Sundown would walk all over the 7kd and thats without hesitation.

Well all I have to say is thanks Jacob. I just got 2 1500d's, let me tell you they are strong amps!!! I can't wait to get the other 6. I did manage to do some testing... I will just say this 2 1500's are louder than one Stetsom 7kd in my vehicle, on 12volts.

:faintthud: I need to get me a sundown amp.

I did get to do some more testing. :coolugh: And I found out that they do not like .25 strapped. I did manage to get about 3-5 full volume burps without protection.

cell119.jpg

At .25 strapped box was to .5-.6, I had to roll the volume slowly. The weird thing is only the master amp would protect, maybe that is normal but I figured since they were strapped both would protect. These amps are impressive. I have dealt with alot of different amps in my time, yeah I'm old school, I had the first generation HCCA 225 when they first came out.

Thanks man. Looks good and yes, very impressive with just 2 1500's

Thanks Walt.