NDMstang65

BTL Lead Time!

Ladies/Gents,

We're looking at a 3 week wait currently with the BTL's. I've had numerous emails of people asking "Where is my BTL" and somehow they missed the flashing red letters on the website that says "Current lead time as of x/x/xx is 3 weeks"

So..here's a picture. :)

3weekwait.jpg

This means that it will be 3 weeks before we get magnets in. Then additional build/ship time for your speakers. If you order now, you get free cooling and a T-shirt with your order for being patient and waiting.

Thanks!

Nick

people were so happy to order them they looked over it maybe they did not see the free cooling and a T-shirt lol

lol atleast there's excitement over your products..i know i can't wait for mine :D

Down to about 10 days before we start shipping again based off of the dates that the subs were ordered.

We will contact everyone (that hasnt already been contacted) about your shirt size before the subs ship.

Thanks,

Scott

Down to about 10 days before we start shipping again based off of the dates that the subs were ordered.

We will contact everyone (that hasnt already been contacted) about your shirt size before the subs ship.

Thanks,

Scott

lol you know what i was thinking...for those of us who ordered with the semi-long wait we should get the extra fast shipping ;) ...haha just a suggestion..that'll put you guys over the top in my book

Thanks,

Scott

lol you know what i was thinking...for those of us who ordered with the semi-long wait we should get the extra fast shipping ;) ...haha just a suggestion..that'll put you guys over the top in my book

$200+++ dollars in shipping..

No way...sorry

You are already getting a shirt and free machine time with all of the cooling stuff :)

Thanks,

Scott

$200+++ dollars in shipping..

No way...sorry

You are already getting a shirt and free machine time with all of the cooling stuff :)

lol it was worth the try ;)

lol now i know were mine is . i was one of those who saw FREE TSHIRT AND COOLING !!

LOL MAYBE YOU GUYS SHOULD MAKE THE LETTERS FLASHING AND THAN PUT UNDER THE TEXT

'THIS MEANS THERE IS A 3 WEEK WAIT FROM THIS DATE SHOWN"

i obviously get DEE DEE DEE of the year award for this lol

anyways you guys are great and ill wait for this sub for a month if i have to give me time to build my box and imagine how beutiful its going to be when i get to hold it lol .

oh yah and does that mean on the 8th orders will start to ship agian and be built ? i know it may be a dumb question so please dont stone the newbie lol

has there been a update on the btl order??????(i'm not pressuring anyone or anything in that sort.it is just a question)

Edited by vega87

Check the site...big red flashing letters in the BTL section.

Shipping 1st week in July.

the anticipation is killing me ahh! haha i need bass again :/

anyways you guys are great and ill wait for this sub for a month if i have to give me time to build my box and imagine how beutiful its going to be when i get to hold it lol

x2 i cant wait for mine. already have the amp, the box, and my electrical is on the way.

i emailed fi for an update to see if the magnets came in yet... they said by the 28th?

just wanted to make sure..

just posting incase my question was missed. i'm trying my hardest not to whine and complain,,,just askin

Not in yet..just waiting.

Not in yet..just waiting.

oh damn. didn't they get put ona boat instead of a plane or something?

They always go on a boat as we get a big shipping container.

Plane takes 3 days tops by the time it gets through customs...ship freight, not so much.

haha ohh i see i see.. the woofers are probably all put together besides the magnet and whatever goes on after uh? hope i'm not bugging too much

i think tomorrow might be the day for me :) not sure though we will see... but i'm so proud of myself for waiting this long (non sarcasm)

you guys should feel good that first time customers and returners are willing to wait.. i ordered my sub on May 14 and i never cancelled or cried :) i know it'll all be worth it

i would never wait for a JL or a Kicker sub or and any other brand at that (maybe 1 or 2 exceptions hah). i know i'm not the only one that feels this way but i figured i'd throw it out there lol... post count is a bonus also ;) jk

you guys have something really good.. keep it up!!!

Just because you have a tracking number does not mean it has shipped...it still says "Billing information received"

We still have to build the 100 or so that we have orders for because we can't build them without magnets...

Thanks!

Nick

Just because you have a tracking number does not mean it has shipped...it still says "Billing information received"

We still have to build the 100 or so that we have orders for because we can't build them without magnets...

Thanks!

Nick

yea wishful thinking once again.. but I figured that's what it meant.

I ordered mine on may 14. so on that list of yours I'd hope to see my order be pretty high. (not saying this in a dickhead manner)

idk maybe I'm wrong once again. u tell me.

Edited by mbarber25

You'll know. Check your tracking number every day. It'll change from 'billing info received' to something like "in transit" and it will have a new delivery date. Mine was right on the dot.

You'll know. Check your tracking number every day. It'll change from 'billing info received' to something like "in transit" and it will have a new delivery date. Mine was right on the dot.

yea i know all that. but sometimes ups is slow.

its happened to me and i've seen it happen to others - ups only updates the tracking page once and then it doesn't update again until the package is delievered... like a glitch in the system or something.. so i figured maybe that's what was going on.