reaudiofreak85

Audiopipe AQX35001 3500 Watt RMS Amp

I was just wondering is the Audiopipe AQX35001 a good Amp for the money? There arent but 3 stores who sale it on the whole internet..

It is $475 shipped here

http://www.rickiesdiscountelectronics.com/...fier-21902.html

$499 plus shipping here

http://cardiscountstereos.com/catalog%20pa...ct+%23=AQX35001

and

$549 plus shipping here

http://www.choicecaraudio.com/Catalog_Page...ct+%23=AQX35001

Here are some of the Specs

1 Ch @ 4ohm: 750w RMS

1 Ch @ 2ohm: 1650w RMS

1 Ch @ 1ohm: 3500w RMS

I know that the Audiopipe AP30001D was a good amp for the money at least that is what i heard everywhere. I never personally have heard one

Iv'e heard alot of people say their tough amps and do rated power.

Google brings up very little on that amp, Kind of odd. I would think 3500 watts for 500 bucks would get more attention...

Edited by alvitae

Google brings up very little on that amp, Kind of odd. I would think 3500 watts for 500 bucks would get more attention...

I was thinking the exact same thing, it could just be that this amp hasnt been out that long, but even so i thought there would be more than 3 people selling it

I own two of them, my opinion, they pretty good, Ive clamped one at 1 ohm doing 3206 Watts even with a 1.89 Ohm Impedence rise.

Strapped they do some insane amounts of power A pair strapped at 1/2 ohm did over 8kilowatts (before one of them blew up) lol They produce great power as long as you dont run em below 1ohm.

They are dirty, dirty amps :(

what do you mean by its a dirty amps?

The amp I played with was dirty, as in very distorted.

For low price, high power, John is right. The Crunch 3000D is up there, a number of competitors were using it along with the older Clarion's strapped.

For low price, high power, John is right. The Crunch 3000D is up there, a number of competitors were using it along with the older Clarion's strapped.

X2 there's a TON of people running the crunch amp.

*I run the Massive Counter part to the audiopipe 3000 (the same board as the AudioPipe--they don't seem to be the same build quality as eachother--the massive is a little nicer IMO)

I really like the massive amps, small footprint, good efficiency, and do rated.. from what I've heard the AudioPipes aren't as efficient as the massives. I really need to get an audiopipe to test.

just how dirty?

i mean 3500 watts for under 500 bucks, something gota give

just how dirty?

How do you think AudioPipe can afford to sell you a "3500 watt" amp for ~$500? I bet they use the absolute best components in their amps and when you buy one it actually COSTS them money! Get real bub.

probably going in the wrong direction with this question but..... is that gp line good stuff then? kinda easy to get a hold of for us broke folks!

probably going in the wrong direction with this question but..... is that gp line good stuff then? kinda easy to get a hold of for us broke folks!

It's not the best, but it works :)

just how dirty?

The Audiopipe 3500 is a nice powerful amp. I have a Audiopipe 3500 an a Saz 3000 both are nice clean amps.

Edited by loud by design