Sign in to follow this  
chris_h4life

Hello from The Pas, Manitoba.

How's everyone doing? Just had one of the magnets of my Q split in half... Emailed Fi, how long do they usually take to get back?

I guess I should have started off by stating something about myself other than my problems eh. My name is Chris Hostasek. I live in The Pas, Manitoba, Canada. I currently go to school, but am almost complete. I drive an 01 Cavalier, ya I know...new wheels when I'm done school :). I have a middle class Pioneer headunit, can't remember the product number. My amplifier is a Soundstream PCA2000D, and it's hooked up..or was hooked up, to my 12" Fi Q. Plans for the future are to get another amp to power some nice 2 way components up front, but that will wait until I get new wheels.

How's everyone doing? Just had one of the magnets of my Q split in half... Emailed Fi, how long do they usually take to get back?

Shouldn't be long. They are taking better measure these days to increase their response time so i've heard threw the grapevine.

Welcome to the the site!

Welcome to SSA. We are really growing internationally.

Welcome

I haven't received and email yet, it is a matter I would like to try resolve as quickly as I can. Is there anyone on the forum that would help? Or maybe a better email than the ones that are on the Fi website?