Sign in to follow this  
lilwhteranger

any shows in AZ?

Hey u guys (SSA) gonna b at da Served in the southwest show this year? imma b there. just need 2 find out the date? lol

I haven't heard shit.............someone finds any let me know............Could be down for a little road trip.

J

sick. imma try and get up der. SSA gonna b der?

I am going. I think thats the last show in Arizona this year.

I will prolly show up with the W. I need her to see a real audio show.............Plus she will prolly be down with hair tricks.

J

def gotta go to this. ill be there with the scion and my xcons

What about you Mark?

You need to bring the Hundai...........got some people who may come up who wanna see it

i agree. chinese junk would be a good way to get people 2 hear dem wicked subs in chinese junk sante fe.

i agree. chinese junk would be a good way to get people 2 hear dem wicked subs in chinese junk sante fe.

lol ................. hahaha ..... did u just say that

Edited by sound=vibration

I will be there..............prolly not with the wife.............but maybe a friend or two..........or three

ill be missing a door speaker but i will be there. i gotta wait for that speaker to come in any time now. going to rewire everything tomorrow all the same size wire and get ready for the meter woot

2 12 sealed should be fun

should be a good show

Its official.

I am coming, the wife is coming. Possibly a friend and his kid................maybe some other people too.

J

Alright, should be a fun show. I'm leaving now to head up there, I'll be looking for some SSA action lol! GL to everyone running today!

Alright, should be a fun show. I'm leaving now to head up there, I'll be looking for some SSA action lol! GL to everyone running today!

Well how did everyone do?

I was there and I saw a bunch of old friends from years ago there competting. I saw some guys from CA.com there.

It was a nice turn out. I would say about 45 rides entered. Go to CA for pics I guess. unless you got some to post here. I did a 142.4 and i think I could have done better. I forgot to turn the sub level back up to zero and I had the gain on the amp at min on the remote control. I was doing a highend system check and turn the subs down to -10 on the deck. Oh well.

It was HOT! I am burnt. I am sure most everyone else got burnt too.

Wife got pretty burnt...............What ride did you have?

A small group of us were there.

J

Any one gonna post pics here?

Meaning what car was yours???

And I only have a few.............and some video's.

Also, if u people went why not come up to people in SSA shirts. If we are wearing the site's shirt, chances are we were there from here.

J

Ok, first off, it's a Korean Company, secondly it's built in the USA, and thirdly you are rude. Have a nice vacation.