sundownz

SAZ-4500D Pre-Sale

Time is almost up for the $1000 price!

Estimated width is going to be 12.25" or so... most likely a hair less. Still working on the final design.

Jacob, I Really Hope You Keep These In Production, As I Would Rather Use One And Later Two Of These In My Future Pure SPL Setup.

Probably Be A Year Or So Before That Actually Happens Though, So I Guess I'll Just Have To Wait And See.

In My Opinion, I'd Rather Actually Use A Sundown Product Over A Stetsom 7KD Like I Was Planning.

Hell, Maybe We Could Work Out A Deal On An Even Bigger Custom Amp In The Future, If You're Open To That.

so what r the specs on the size going to be?? DO you know what there are yet??

4500D_case_drawing.jpg

There she is :)

Basically stretched the current amp out so it is as close to matching as possible. Feet moved to the ends to keep width increase down as much as possible.

im not a huge fan of the end plate changes, i would of liked to see the normal mounting style even with the increased width, but i would get over it i think. ive come to love the og look og the saz series, but with time comes change, and i have to realize that

on another note, these should be crazy

^^^^^ Dang Jake That goes to show you how much I pay attention. :Doh:

Now that I have read through this, its blowing my mind that the 4500 is as small as it is.

Just a tad over 2 feet and that much power, Oh and close to a foot wide clap.gif

Daily amp, everyone is going to love you after this.

It really is nice work, but I think I was alittle preoccupied with the 3500D.

jacob any pics of the actual 4500 yet or have you heard of an arrival date on em.

Jacob, sent you an e-mail regarding one of these, I know your busy, I can appreciate that, any good word on these big dogs?

I will post when there is news.

By my estimate... if you do NOT have a pre-order in by the time they get here you won't get one.

what can you do for me on -4- of the 4500d's --shipped ---pm--me and let me no asap i wont to try some of your amps and subs --nobody has any of your --subs are amp --where i am at---i by a lot of stuff and try it out that nobody arond here has--what can you do on --a kit like -4-amps--and some subs for the amps i have two -suv's---that are in need of -SPL- hook me up

Well if you mess with this brand i guarantee you you won't be sorry.

I will post when there is news.

By my estimate... if you do NOT have a pre-order in by the time they get here you won't get one.

that's ok, I think that multiple 1500d's are going to work for me anyway, but did you get my e-mail about the SA-12's? sorry didn't want to make a post about it, but I don't have a contact phone number for you.

Hey Jacob I need 2 of them! SAVE ME 2!

Edited by Eagle

I cannot "reserve" any for anyone -- first come first serve... I tried to keep a list on the first run of 3500s and just ended up pulling my hair out.

The only way to reserve one would be to pay for it so I have it out of inventory and on your invoice in my computer.

I cannot "reserve" any for anyone -- first come first serve... I tried to keep a list on the first run of 3500s and just ended up pulling my hair out.

The only way to reserve one would be to pay for it so I have it out of inventory and on your invoice in my computer.

so when's it look like these are gonna come out :) i pre-ordered one and am gettina little anxious :)

SOLD OUT.

If you have not already talked to me or placed your order then you will have to wait for the next run more than likely.

They are running behind the end of October ETA... I will post any updates as I get them.